Continuous loss of connection

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

I don’t have them

Brief description of the issue:

Continuous loss of connection

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

it is an half hour that MSFS lose connections with your servers preventing me from using marketplace and online services.
It is not my internet connection, is your servers who need your intervention.
20 time has lost and recivered and lost and recivered again and again, repetitively connection.
Please do something.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

No PC, Xbox Series X version

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

[wrap=template key=“Topic_template”]

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

As there currently is a bug logged topic on this, moving into Community Support.

Original topic:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/low-bandwidth-message-connection-lost-switched-offline/464121

Have you restarted your Xbox? Restarted MSFS?

Also, try to disable Online Functionality, wait 30 seconds, and then re-enable.

Done everything of these followings.
Could it be due to some issue to the servers?

Make sure to check the Online Services Page and the Xbox Status to check for server issues.

Also-look through the thread that @Hester40MT posted and see if there is a workaround for you.

Of course I can’t say whether your problem is related to servers or an internet problem, but I always thought it was MSAsobo’s servers that were the problem until I read this thread.

If I understand it correctly (and I’m not a network guy) the problem could be between you and MSAsobo. You may have gigabit internet, and the servers may be working perfectly, but there could be a problem in between that’s causing an issue. I’m not saying MSAsobo’s servers are beyond reproach, but I know I was always quick to criticize when the problem could be elsewhere.

I know that doesn’t solve your problem and I’m sorry about that, but it’s just something else to consider.

1 Like

Are you xbox insider with beta or alpha software on your xbox? I had the exact same issue 4 days ago, then opted out from beta preview build and my connection errors went away.