CPU very low useage, GPU very high useage. FPS not as expected

Hi @InlaidConstant6 … please stop excessive use of font formatting… Nobody can read such posts in a nice way and it is against the CoC Code of Conduct - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

To your issue:
for me is a average fps-range around 60 what I expect for a RX 7900 XTX in 4K range in Ultra ( depends on situation, cockit- or view outside, ground or in-the-air, PG, mods, etc etc ). Unfortunality you mentioned nothing about your in-game settings or other manuall settings outside of the game ( or I dont see it behind all that big bold letters ) , so we can’t give hints related to your settings ( e.g. v-sync, dx11/12, or whats ever ).
If your GPU is not in full load and you get low fps, then you are usually CPU limited. We explained often in forum ( keywords “limited by mainthread” ) why the overall-number of CPU usage says nothing. In special with the new heavy-multi-core CPUs you allways have to check whats your Single-Cores doing. So please also check the Taskmanger ( single-core view ) too.

To be sure that your new rig works well, I recommend to install a benchmark tool and check whether all is fine with you PC and whether it runs in “expected performance range”.

And also, I done a quick forum search what other users wrote about a 7900xt:

You can use the forum search too for may be additional results / existing discussions.