Crashes over Crashes over Crashes

Hello everyone! In the past few months I haven’t been able to do one flight full from cold and dark to shutting down the engines at the arrival airport. I wasn’t even able to just fly arround for much.

I either get a CTD, in the Events Manager the computer says following (in german, sorry):

“Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: FlightSimulator.exe, Version: 1.26.5.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: WwiseLibPCx64P.dll, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x60a67fd2
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x00000000001a279f
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x41b0
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d8b9326394ff8f
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.26.5.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.26.5.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\WwiseLibPCx64P.dll
Berichtskennung: dab01352-71bd-46c7-9adb-aadc5fbff61c
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.26.5.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: App”

or I get a crash with this Error Message (also in German), I didn’t get this one for a while so I don’t have a screenshot of this, but it says something that 7290277097x0940 wasnt able to write something onto 000000x00000000 something like this.

I have tried everything that I have found on the internet, even did Ramtests and made sure it isn’t from my PC. I even tried running in safe mode, removing my addons from the community folder etc. etc. I even get these crashes by just staying in the menu for some time.

Please help me because I really want to fly in MSFS and not in xp11 lol

~Luca

I am getting the same error, as many others. I got all my windows updates, repaired the .NET Framework, but it is many of us getting the same error.

This is a sound module. Try reinstalling your sound devices.

When the community managers say we should remove all mods, they mean the community folder and any purchases you made in the Marketplace. You want to be where you were when you first installed the game. Add these modules back in one at a time, and if you encounter instability, back out the offending module.

1 Like

did you have Razer Software installed ?

So I ran the SFC, CHKDSK and dism.exe as directed, still crashing. Installed all updates. Out of options now.

1 Like

What audio are you running and is it the same as in windows ?
They need to be running the same , check your settings in windows and in msfs

I fixed that error now, but now after some time loaded up in the plane I get this message.

memory could not be read

thats unfortunality not a good message, because we not have a final solution yet…

See here:

By Jove, I think you’ve got it! I fixed it and I’ve done two flights, no crashing! Thank you!

1 Like

Glad you got it fixed, you’re welcome
I had a similar problem and read a while back on the forums about this issue, it’s great that we can help each other out on these forums.
Happy landings :blush::+1:t2: