CTD with these Error messages

Hi there,

after having bought a new pc system I get those error messages, that ctd the flight simulator:

The exception "unknown software exception* (Oxc000001 d) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FF7F3F9ED4B.
Click ‘OK’ to exit the program.

The instruction at 0x00007FF6395C1FAO referenced to memory at oxFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, The operation read could not be performed in memory.
Click OK* to exit the program.

Does anybody know what could be the reason? I already tested my RAM and did some benchmarks with cinebench R23 and 3D Mark and there were nu issues at all. Actually I even get scores that are a bit over average so my system seems to be ok.

My system specs:
Processor

Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 gaming e wifi

Cooling
Fractal Celsius+ S36 Prisma

Memory
32GB GSKILL Trident Z5RK 6000MHZ

Video Card(s)
MSI RTX 4090 SuprimX

Display(s)
LG Electronics 34GN850-B

Case
Fractal Meshify

Power Supply
Seasonic 1000w

OS
Running Win11 22h2 latest built.

Hey, you might get a better response if you typed the error message in English. You could also enter the error into google and see what solutions you get from that. Google translate can also translate the message into English and you can copy and paste it here.

1 Like

Thank you, I added the translated error messages.

See this thread - MSFS Application Error - memory could not be read

Thank you - seems that there is no solution yet…

the other topic mentioned to do test-cases with disable memory OC ( XMP mode ) ( and/or other OCs ), and/or let run a windows-memory test. The error-code 0xc000001d is very unique here. But as usually other stuff like driver-related things, are allways possible. The usually system checks with “sfc /scannow” might be allways a good idea.

The Sim no longer starts with version 1.37.4.0. Start screen, then it says search update at the bottom, then the game starts and after 3 seconds CTD error code 0xc000001d

Greting Markus

Open a command prompt with admin rights…

Go through each of the following steps one at a time. Copy each line, one at a time , paste it into the Dos window (crtl + V) and press return

and it will then run. Wait until each runs and finishes before you move on to the next one.

When you are completely finished, Restart your computer and then try to see in MS2020 will start and run properly

Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /checkhealth

Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /scanhealth

Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth

sfc /scannow

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /AnalyzeComponentStore

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup

RESTART your computer as the last step. Then go for a test flight.

Very interesting timing to see this thread revived just as I started encountering the following error after updating to latest “security patch” for Win11 (no other changes). Tried uninstalling the patch and ran through all of the steps above but MSFS will not start at all anymore - get this error immediately on startup. Spent a few hours trying to fix but giving up for now and submitting zendesk ticket. Will be curious if anyone else sees this.
Screenshot 2024-03-19 192041