DA62X Improvement Mod (v1.0?, OCT 4)

Sorry, The answer was a bit cryptic. 0 to 1 for which config entry in which config file?

Changing engine.cfg " prop/propeller reverse available" from 0 to 1 had no effect.

Does the DA62 have reverse thrust? I doubt it :thinking:

Check the other parameters. Though ive no idea how it will interact with the fadec

No it doesn’t, but why not have some fun

1 Like

Hi, just to be sure I installed correctly
previously the DA62 used to have that red =) face drawn
now it’s not there with the latest version? Just want to be sure I instaleld it :smiley:

Hmm in fact the ECU doesn’t work for me :frowning:

But I am certain I installed correctly:

Also is it just me, or does this plane seem to roll a lot to the right when AP disengaged?

i removed the :slight_smile: like 2 months ago.

Yeah i see its installed correctly, i assume you have nothing else in your community folder?

Hey thanks for your reply. I mean, there are other stuff like sceneries other mods etc. All of which are loaded.

Also (if it has installed correctly), do you know about the roll to the right in flight? Wind is calm so no factor, and even a load of rudder trim cant keep me straight and level

Like, this is supposed to be wings level and as you can see, it’s like the plane veers off to the right and the AP tries and fails to force it onto the FD

what other mods?

Your DA40 (which I haven’t tried yet), the working title mods (all of them), the G530 mod, the XCUB performance mod. That’s it, otherwise scenery

1 Like

That is the cross wind if I understand your concern. The nose is pointing into the wind - green circle while the track is235 your heading is 237. Yes there seems to be a slight right wing low, could be the flight model from ASOBO.

It was wayyy too agressive though. Granted I havent touch MSFS in a while, your last mods I used were in October :). But it wasn’t like that for sure.

i THINK i have it installed
I’m quite certain some of these buttons/switches used to be labelled as inop. before. Now they all can move.

yeah i can see the alternate switch is up, and caged, as it should be

Meaning I’ve got your mod installed right? I kind of wish you kept the smiley face on the thumbnail :slight_smile:

See the grey triangle at the bottom - replaced the smiley face.

A little wiggle is ok, otherwise it would overcorrect

1 Like

Thanks a lot anyway!

I just tried for fun, yeah the FADEC wont allow it. whatever, the plane doesn’t have reverser anyway

I tried to create a second user in windows. In the second user the problem is not present. Or rather, it happened to me too that it worked once and then that’s it. Deleted and recreated again the user works again (at least the CJ4, I’m afraid to touch the sim by also installing the Da62 that makes everything blows up again. :-D) and I have already made two flights without problems.

@ googlyuk you have ever installed SimConnect SP1 of FSX to have YourControl communicate with MSFS? Because on the new user (I’m not sure) it was the cause that blocked the throttle again. However if it’s the culprit, uninstalling it doesn’t fix the problem