DC-3 Aux tanks not feeding the engine

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I am also having this same issue.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

it has nothing to crossfeed if that’s what you are trying to say. It is a regular switch from main tank to auxiliary tank. The aircraft just thinks for some reason the tanks are empty, though in Weight and Balance it shows you have fuel there.

1 Like

This was supposed to have been fixed in SU12 but I just tested it and it’s still happening. Worth noting that I think this bug only happened when you had the DC-3 Enhanced package from the Marketplace installed. I’m not seeing any updates for that package. Maybe they just haven’t pushed the update to the Marketplace yet?

I did not test the enhanced, so I know it does work on the base DC-3.

There was no updated enhanced version provided with the beta and no word on when one is coming.

Would you recommend uninstalling the DC-3 enhancement pack? I know from the work I did making a mod to fix the aux tanks that the enhancement pack overwrites the default DC-3 flight model, so if that bug will probably persist until the pack is updated.

Did they improve the textures in the base version? The textures are the main reason I installed the enhancement pack.

It seems like some (all?) of the updates didn’t pull through to the enhanced pack, as the redone rivets on the nose can only be seen when the enhanced pack is not installed.

Yes, they improved several textures. The most obvious one, to me, is the nose rivets right outside the cockpit windows.

Verified fixed in v0.1.11