Discussion: Patch 1.7.14.0 Update

“MS Store and steam version will be the same” still no update on steam version…

6 Likes

And to prove a point two minutes later one landed from manchester and also taxied to the gates…okay! There may be hope yet!

4 Likes

I hit that button several times, even re-booted the system and checked for Windows updates. Nothing changed.

The link is right there at the top of this page - Patch Version 1.7.14.0 Is Now Available!

Yeah I am using steam version too and nothing.

2 Likes

We know that’s not completely true anyway. It’s a bit like the sim has every airport in the World in :joy:

Also a few behind the scenes folders got updated with the 89Kb secondary update

Yep, no aircraft folders were changed so liveries are safe to reinstall. Haven’t actually started a flight, just updated.

1 Like

Getting plenty of arrivals coming in at EHAM…not departures yet but they are landing and taxiing properly

Updated with new patch from the Microsoft Store. Same issue as before. Won’t load to the main menu before crashing to desktop. Really wish I could at lest fly a bit. Bummer…

Same here. Still just 1.7.12.0.

Did you notice by any chance if they finally flare before touchdown or is it still full-on Ryanair landings?

Un related problem but noticed my real world weather isn’t updating.

2 Likes

Still not seeing it on Steam here in Canada. I assume there’s a delay in it being spread throughout the CDN, hopefully soon…

1 Like

I figured if the “wind issues” was fixed they would have rolled it into this patch no? Disapointing seeing as there is a community event coming up in CYEG…Spoiler alert to all attending…the wind is going to be 225/03

1 Like

It’s Europe too mate

Are you new to software development? Size=/=Time to develop.

2 Likes

Holy ■■■■ the flight director follows turns. Amen god bless :pray:t2:

11 Likes

oh! That seems very interesting considering it was not listed in the patch notes

1 Like

Will have a look: they are also now arriving on two runways: still no departures though.

Any information out there, when the PMDG will be available?