Discussion + Poll: Hotfix 1.18.14.0

No update here… Tried reboot, relog, etc… nothing… steam.

1 Like

Flying for 25 minutes now.
No problems yet. No CTD

What’s in your community folder?

Nothing is working?

reinstalling Win and FS2020 might not be enouth!
I recommend reincarnation… :rofl:

4 Likes

Patch installed successfully.

Still get CTD from menu. Clean install of MSFS, not even have WU installed. Nothing in the community folder.

Application CTD whilst attempting to download first WU.

I am starting to lose patience - are Asobo out of their depth?

1 Like

the registration and callsign is still not saving. wasn’t this fixed?

Downloaded the patch. Started the sim on my local runway.Usually 25fps on that runway. Now 14fps.

Then I spotted that it had totally changed all my graphics settings, mostly to ULTRA. So I put them all back and hit save.

Sim locked up and crashed totally. Not a CTD or a BSOD. Just a total lockup.

So is this what they meant by fixing CTDs and BSODs - just make it lock up instead???

Oh and all the time there are nasty buzzing noises in the background as you move around the menus.

Reminds me of mouse driver/interrupt problems in Windows 95 many years ago!

What a mess.

Nothing on Steam yet

6 Likes

nothing at all. completely empty since before SU 5

ofcourse, the mod needs an update too.
try it without.

Available on Steam yet?

1 Like

nop

10char

2 Likes

Seeing a lot of reports of people getting CTD’s after this hot fix without mods right now. I’m gonna take a step back, time is precious - time is money. This is amateur hour.

3 Likes

CTD when clicking Fly on the FBW Airbus… retrying with my trick that worked yesterday, putting the power into ‘balanced’…

Try deleting everything in the SimObjects folder. It worked for me when SU5 wouldn’t stop crashing.

1 Like

Yes - I have continued to get CTD.

This hotfix has made no difference (for me anyway)

2 Likes

Note: We have received reports that with Sim Update V, crashes may occur if you have FlyByWire’s A32NX free mod installed from the Marketplace. While we work with FlyByWire to get this updated, we have briefly de-listed this item. If you currently own the mod and are experiencing CTDs, please do the following:

Go to your Profile > Content Manager > Search for FlyByWire’s A32NX in the search bar. Once found, click it and press ‘Delete’ to uninstall it. It will now show up as Uninstalled in your Content Manager.

2 Likes

going to try now