Discussion: World Update II: USA

Again dont care about how pretty things work when you have your plane trying to do a spiral into the ground every time you engage auto pilot. This sim is still a big mess. Maybe we will get out of a beta version next year

I am running the same resolution and see the same issue.
Do you also have problems with road lights? Mine gets very blurry.

2 Likes

Great job, thanks a lot!!!

Rein i

Either a server issue or something with your local ISP. I did yesterday’s main updated via ethernet to my router; I have gigabit fiber and had download speeds ranging from 175 mpbs up to 600 mbps. I did the USA update from the Marketplace later on in the day via wifi and it was about 180 mps.

@MindZEdge79, this is an existing issue. For me, it is usually an issue with a binding to one of my controllers, typically my throttle. I’d recommend either unbundling controls or create a copy of your controller profiles the start removing bindings. This has always worked for me but others have had different results. See here: C172 Heading Bug - 10 degree increments only

3 Likes

Flipping heck. I wish I had that speed. 37Mbs here and never had a down load problem.

Why please do you reset VFRMAP position each time go into MENUS or we launch a new flight ??

1 Like

It has to be a server issue, but specific to the update files. I downloaded the USA pack at full speed

My problem is that I cannot download the update. Errors are constantly displayed. Not only does the download not work, my Sim won’t start either. Tried downloading or starting the Sim several times since yesterday. Nothing works anymore. If you want to be shown the details, a feedback procedure is started to which you will not receive an answer. Is there already a solution for this or does the Sim have to be reinstalled. That just can’t be!

Sorry you are having the trouble. I didn’t have to reinstall it, so not sure I can help. I guess you already tried temporarily removing any community folder items?

I’m having similar issues with bridges and any structures near water.

1 Like

A320 can not change the speed by the knob and it will not change from mach number which was fixed. Also a 500 fpm climb rate almost as good as a Cesena. But ooooo ahhhh pretty lights and clouds

1 Like

Hey MarkManner, thanks for your reply. No, I did not change my community and official folder before the download, it is on an external SSD. The previous updates have always expired without any problems.

1 Like

The CPU boost is quite significant to me, however the VFR waypoint/ POI/ Map is still broken in bush trips

usually this one:

This is what PG does. Been there for every bridge from day 1

2 Likes

Yes, also Half Dome is not rendering properly and the rivers coming off the mountains are scrambled. The download seemed to go OK but since I have cleared the cache etc am wondering if something got corrupted somewhere

Sarcasm is helping, not. Known issue if you spent 2 minutes searching. The update fixed loads of things. It did not change how PG works. For those on ultra wide screens there is an issue with some elements of the UI scaling. Meanwhile you’ve got a raft of updated scenery etc

2 Likes

This is what PG does - has been the same on every bridge in PG since day 1

1 Like

Hi.
My cockpit cameras aren’t working afterupdate.
ANy help here ?

Thanks.