Do you ever get Bush Flight Legs that don't Complete?

On todays Dev Q&A they did speak about bush flights briefly and said that they fixed it. They didn’t say exactly what they fixed, but they fixed it? So hopefully come tomorrow it’s a better experience for those that use it.

1 Like

Please have look here:

Not really. I play on XSX, got Gold Edition update and just got stuck on Balkan trip secod leg airport LDZD.
Landed on different strips, from different sides, tried to park near buildings, turn off engine etc. Nothing. Does’t freakin work.

I’m sad and alone here in the bush ;(

I love these trips but this is so frustrating :[

Aaaaa! what on earth!? I just reset the game, loaded this second leg again to see if maybe this will help and what!?
The game moved me back to the very start of the second leg, to the starting airport! ;;;;;(
I quite bush flights, it’s a Flight Sim, not Dark Souls !! ;;(

I’m sad.

1 Like

Having issues on the second leg of the Germany bush trip now. Strangely, the France trip completed each leg successfully.

Here is a small workaround if you are also using VR in combination with Bush Trips

I thought it was fixed. But today I’m doing the alpin challenge, and unable to complete the leg3. Landed at Ambri,; and nothing happen. no completion.
Bush trip are completely buggy.

All BT which I flew with SU7 are working as expected.
I dunno if you removed old saves. I suggest to do so.

After recorded landing, DONT go back to main menu, click continue and WAIT until the white line in the VFR map appears, now you can exit to main menu.

Me neither.