EHRD - Rotterdam - AI traffic not taking off from Rotterdam airport

Hi All,

I am on PC via Steam. Dev mode on, used before to get rid of big holes in ground

Problems indentified:

1. MaterialLibs subfolder name shows egrd instead of ehrd. Is this on purpose or is this an error?
    C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Official\Steam\microsoft-airport-ehrd-rotterdam\MaterialLibs*egrd*-materials
  2. AI Pilot disregards the holdshort instructions and taxies onto the runway without asking for take-off clearance. This is true for both runway 24 and 06.

Would be nice if the AI pilot issue (caused by scenery I guess) can be fixed, so that no human corrective action is required to get him to take-off.

On the MS store version the same mis-named folder also occurs.

However, I think it is just a typo from when the airport was built and I don’t think it is affecting adversely how the airport is rendered in the sim. The reason I say this is that the layout.json file correctly references this “incorrectly” named texture folder:

Thanks @tamalien , That is good to know. 50% solved :grinning:

Problem with AI not taking off from EHRD still not solved.

See picture. Three airplanes line up into each other. They never asked permission to line up. After a while they just dissappear in thin air.

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Developer mode on - no changes made

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

yes tried in SU13 vanilla

Brief description of the issue:

AI traffic ignores hold short at both ends of the runway and taxis into position for departure but they never contact tower and never take off. After a few minuted they dissappear from the sim

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Picture shows three airplanes that taxied into each other and never take off

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Debug > Display position)

EHRD

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Enable AI airplane traiffc at EHRD and watch

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

High end

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

I think tis issue was there from the very first momen France & Benelux World Update was released

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: