Enjoy : Updated list of handcrafted airports & cities with photogrammetry (updated with WU VIII Iberia)

Nothing, just the sorting of those sections.

Oh yeah, just saw that as well :slight_smile:

Fantastic Idea - this helped me a lot . Thanks for sharing!
I didnā€™t know that it is so easy to create a map with google. So for myself I added my payware und freeware airports to have a complete map.

Little Navmap will show all of your library on its map if you let it perform its scan of your folder.

Anyone know when the next update will come?

From memory it is January 26th.

This has now been pushed back to January 31:
ā€œWorld Update 7 will cover Australia with updated satellite imagery, a new digital elevation model, and a bunch of point-of-interest on January 31.ā€
https://www.flightsimulator.blog/2022/01/06/sim-update/

I will update the site again, once the update is live

Thanks for the correction YodaVonBeck75
Looking forward to this World Update as
I come from the land down under :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I have now updated the maps and files :slight_smile:

Microsoft claimed some were new, but they were already in the list - right?

Only 1 city was already in the list and from what I can gather from the Aussies, that city now has better coverage with photogrammetry

Do we expect more cities/airports with the next SU?

I will update the maps with a couple of days :slight_smile:

The page and files have now been updated with WU VIII Iberia

Handcrafted KSEA and KBFI are so out of date and so unrealistic lookingā€¦really bad job. And they are in Seattleā€¦

When is the next update?

I didnt notice any new content in the SU, as expected, so will update after the next WU

This isnā€™t new content but the towns of Aztec and Farmington in New Mexico, USA have photogrammetry but are not so noted on your map.

Do you happen to know what WU this was delivered in? Cant find it in any listsā€¦

No, unfortunately I canā€™t say when it first appeared or whether it was there from launch. But itā€™s definitely there and isnā€™t from an add-on.