EXTREME Degradation as soon as flight starts

Me too. I was playing just fine a few days ago and now after lift-off I get stutters, audio cracking (most notable with ATC chatter) and GPU usage drops from 100% down to 0% momentarilly and then back to 100% and anything in between. I haven’t changed anything in my hardware setup. Nore windows updates were installed. Severe degredation started yesterday evening and today its the same.
Hardware specs: i7 9800X@3.8GHz(autobooststo4.1GHz), 32GBDDR4RAM@2.66GHz QuadChannel, GTX-1080ti11GBVRAM, OS:WIN10(x64)@SATASSDRAID0 and MSFS installed on dedicated NVMe PCIe SSD.
I purchased some addons - just a couple in between and a few freewares also so I might try to uninstall them but I doubt its this the cause - Many times in the past I have installed addons and I had no such issues.
Needless to say the game is unplayable.
Oh and I am using default Asobo A320N…
Also there is at least one more recent thread about similar issue (and many more from the past): Nothing but only Stutters , low fps,poor performance - #15 by GsonzHD
So hopefully it is not my hardware failing cause my wallet has fallen down completely…