[FIXED ON LIVE 1.19.8.0] SU5 Airports missing terminal walls/floating roofs

I am so glad I am not alone on the floating roof thingy…

KPHX also has floating roofs and no walls.

Does anyone know of a temporary fix for this until Asobo takes care of it?

[1.18.14.0]

KPHL

1 Like

Had the exact same issue at Edinburgh. Disappointing to see after a 3 hour flight and the terminals are gone.

It’s not only airports as I also noticed Edinburgh scenery had missing buildings and houses were not generated.

I have know doubt it will be fixed but something needs to be done about their testing.

1 Like

Now that looks like some FSX kinda stuff. I hoped to never see floating buildings in MSFS. :confused:

It’s more the aggressive release schedule than the testing. Similar to what happened here:

1 Like

Just thought I would also post to confirm I have the issue at KPHX, and most likely the other airports the OP listed too. I voted to fix this.

Ditto for the floating roofs KPHX.

Either that, or there is some new weird architectural style at this airport.

One of the terminals, at KBOS is missing the walls and the roof textures. Something I did or is it MSFS glitch

3 Likes

I have the same

Score another one for Microsoft are they going to fix it in my lifetime? I am only 64 years old.

1 Like

Some options and an interesting discussion on the area in general.

The missing walls also happened to me a few days ago at Quargla airport
I included a picture a while ago ,at the bottom of this post Sim Update V (1.18.13.0) Bug Megathread - #347 by TripsyTipsy

The issue exists at KMSP, as well. I witnessed it at other airports, as well, but they’ve already been mentioned in the thread.

Also at KCNY.
Freaky stuff.

Confirming this with KLAS

Add KSLC and KJAC as well

Hello everyone, the list has been shared with the Team. If you see airports with similar issues, please add them to this thread. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you, Olie!!