Freeware helicopters are on the horizon

It already started in the OP and gives it a sour note. Unnecessary and pointless. The heli news are great indeed

Nope, next assumption. I don‘t have children. Anyway, just stop it.Leave Asobo and other people out of this JUST ONCE and be happy about the project.

1 Like

So you come hear and whine about my opinion but I can’t be critical of ASOBO. OK.

Again here is a hint … we are talking about helicopters not your private arrangements so please stay on topic.

Well that’s not my experience with my clients in the IT industry so I feel sorry for you and your friends but never the less this discussion was related to helicopters not peoples personal problems however terrible they may be.

So I can only have an opinion that praises all programmers and developers especially the ones at ASOBO ? Can you point out in the forum rules that particular term and condition? I don’t want yopur opinion an actual reference please?

You wanted to stick to the topic if I recall correctly.

No need to praise anyone. But the constant bashing is incredibly annoying in this forum. Sounds like reddit here

5 Likes

Topic closed pending moderation review due to a high number of flags.

Having read the entire topic multiple times, I believe discussions about Asobo’s performance and potential impacts caused by the pandemic were as on-topic if not more so than the addon loosely referred to in the opening post. However, that is a topic that has been discussed more than once.

Even if that was not the case, this topic is in the wrong category and should have been posted in the appropriate Third-Party Addon Discussion forum.

Given this topic has heavily focused on the pandemic I cannot move this topic there. For that reason, this topic will remain closed.

If you wish to see the addon announcement you can do so here: [TEASER] CLASSIFIED Helicopter Project - Hype Performance Group & Destroyer121

Otherwise please limit all discussions to third-party aircraft to the appropriate category:

2 Likes