PMS50 GTN750 Project

Does anyone of the clever people know if/how it’s possible to get this onto a networked PC? I have it running on the main machine and can even popout the GTN750 and move it onto a second screen connected to the main machine (minus the bezel), but it literally halves my fps.

Thanks for any ideas.

1 Like

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!!! (Microsoft, why do you ask me annoying questions about my posts! YES! I meant to post exactly what I posted.)

I’m talking about the wind indicator, on the GTN screen

Yes. Understood. As I said, there is currently a bug here. I will fix it.

2 Likes

NEW BETA RELEASE - NEW BETA RELEASE - NEW BETA RELEASE - NEW BETA RELEASE
NEW BETA RELEASE - NEW BETA RELEASE - NEW BETA RELEASE - NEW BETA RELEASE

Basic and Premium. Please reload both.

Change log:
Basic v1.0.8 BETA

• bugfix: frequency display in airport info
  • bugfix: frequency display in NDB info
  • bugfix: Bad vertical distances in traffic
  • bugfix: Wind arrow not displayed

Premium v1.0.3 BETA

4 Likes

Dumb question-- Where do I go to get the GTN750 mod? Thanks

You can get the beta version on https://pms50.com

Thank you. I installed it on the JF Arrow III and default C172 and it looks and works great.

Will this mod (amazing by the way! Good job!) work with the G36 improvement project or the G36 Turbo mod? I don’t want to fly the vanilla G36 with the WT G1000 but this mod would make either of those modded planes awesome!

1 Like

You’d have to follow the directions on how to install it so it does. So yes, it will work.

Will get on this tomorrow and get to checking. One other thing, I noticed the option to select a visual approach isn’t available?

Did exactly this this morning and spent all day flying to and from Lydd in Kent from my home airport at Shoreham in the C172. Also flew a quickie using sids and rnav approaches from Birmingham to Shoreham in the G36. The GN750 was a joy to use especially since I am in VR and that can often make navigation using garmins a bit of a chore. Learned lots and cannot recommend this beautiful mod enough.

Great work and well done.

1 Like

just noticed your picture - and can see your getting the engines data to the left of the 750…
did you have to do anything to get it working like this? (I am running the latest versions of WT1000 and 750 and I only get the 750 data with no engine data to the left of it)

which airplane?

caravan I think - seemed to work ok on my 172

Don’t know here. Try without any other MOD and reinstall them progressively.

how does this Traffic Service Integration work with the GTN?

so assume the engine dials should be appearing?
assume you think another mod might be causing he issue? (but the latest WT1000 should be ok?)

And where is folder Aircraft-Package for JF Arrow III ? I cannot see this inside the base folder.

No need for it. JF supports the module natively. It’s configured via the iPad.

2 Likes