Handy little mini Autopilot panel

No it shouldn’t make too much difference. You will need to setup a profile in MSFS or with AAO. With MSFS profile, you will need to change to a new plane profile each time you change planes. If you don’t assign any other planes you should be fine. With AAO, while you setup a profile for each plane, it will automatically recognize which plane you are using and set it up appropriately. AAO can require some programming but the Lorby SI guy Oliver or other users should be able to assist you. Check out the Axair and AAO videos on YouTube too.

Axair only allows a certain number of button functions, so you may want to assign some to other controllers.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Thanks again … same issue if I got the X-Mini ???

On the XTouch Mini, I just watched the youtube video by “flight sim and other stuff” and I gotta tell you, it looks pretty slick. He even mentioned he had already set the scripts up in flightsim.to. I hate to abandon the AxAir miap but may do it. Am I missing anything ??

Like I said, I went from Miap/Mili to x-Touch to Stream Deck XL. X-
Touch is popular set buttons with light on/off button feedback and knobs. Works very good and there are a few experts you can find on Working Title Discord hardware category - do a search; not sure about FBW.

I personally ended up relying mostly on Stream Deck Xl. More buttons, profiles and folders to hold commands. There is no limit on button assignment, profiles, etc. I also am able to easily trigger programs for regular PC use easily, Check out this page: Stream Deck for Microsoft Flight Simulator | Flightsim.to

Guenseli is a guru with plane profiles and programming. It all works with AAO. Download his files and fly with little effort. I tell you all this only because I’ve bought Miap, Mili, X-touch and Stream Deck XL. I bought the Axair because it was relatively cheap. Same with the X -Touch. I really hadn’t wanted to spend the money for the Stream Deck XL because of the cost in comparison to those products. I have a lot of hardware though! If you change your mind and want to pursue other hardware, spend more time at it than I initially did!

Any of these products is good. It just depends on how detailed you want it to be. I should have asked more questions on the forums. I was just going to to get the 15 button Stream Deck until a user explained that XL was better supported for profiles and I wouldn’t want to regret not getting the bigger unit.

I personally would rank them Stream Deck XL, X Touch mini and then the Axair products. But there are a lot of other opinions out there, so ask.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Have been looking for something like this, and just ordered an Axair MIAP. Hope the shipping won’t take too long.

Took me three weeks from Thailand. Final week was in the US Postal system if you’re in the US. It works great with AAO.

It is recognizable and bindable as a controller in the app too and configures fine.

1 Like

If anyone needs a 3D printed stand for their MIAP I sell one Snowdonia3DPrinting | Etsy UK