Help needed with marketplace

Guys, after trying to buy KMIA in the marketplace several times, just close the game and open it thru XBOX app and it will work!

Hello SixtyGlint20190,
I can see that you posted this in October! It is now XMAS EVE 24TH December 2020! “YOU ARE A STAR LAD!” I’ve been pulling my hair out all night trying to buy a few Airports and Aircraft as a xmas present to myself. I tried Carenado, but the only way you can buy stuff for MSFS2020 is through the Marketplace in the Sim. I just did as you suggested and left off Administrator and BINGO…!!! Thankyou again and have a safe & happy Xmas.

psvpilot59

#(PSV stands for ‘Public Service Vehicle’ I used to be a coach driver and the licence was called a PSV. #(PILOT59 stands for PPL-Private Pilot age 59 as I was at the time many years ago. I’m now 82! LOL.

Yes this worked for me. I could not purchase items in marketplace for months now until I came across this . Thanks for posting this. UAC settings was the fix for me.

hello,how change region setting ??

tx

The same for me !! Thanks

I don’t buy anything on marketplace if they don’t fix to buy throught IDEAL, period