How often does the Xbox Marketplace update?

Today WU6 and JU :wink:
Just wait a few hours ^^

JU will come on the 9th

1 Like

No, Asobo have said today, the 7th:

The Junkers JU-52 will be available in the simulator on September 7th for $14.99.

Microsoft Flight Simulator Celebrates Gamescom with Major Updates - Microsoft Flight Simulator

Please do your reseach :
On Tuesday at gamescom, we announced four major updates coming to Microsoft Flight Simulator later this fall: on September 7th we are releasing World Update VI featuring Austria, Germany & Switzerland and alongside it, we are introducing a new payware series called ā€œLocal Legendsā€ that celebrate the region of the current World Update; for World Update VI, we selected the German Junkers JU-52 which will be released September 9th.
August 26th, 2021 Development Update - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2 Likes

I also pray for Just Flight Pipersā€¦

9 Likes

They also said the Seneca V was releasing 2 weeks ago - I will believe it when it is up on the marketplaceā€¦

3 Likes

I want the JF Pipers so bad. Not sure what the hold up is, would have to think theyā€™d sell like crazy on the marketplaceā€¦

2 Likes

I noticed world update VI has 29 sale items starting September 7th from the Xbox welcome page. Most if not all are not even available on Xbox. So does this mean tomorrow they will drop all of these content on the marketplace.

2 Likes

Exactly what Iā€™m waiting for. Announced two weeks ago. The new WU and the Seneca, I would be really happy to see it for the weekend.

Anyone else who has problems with EDDS addon from JustSim after WU6 on Xbox? Terrain issues near runway

Have you cleared your rolling cache?

1 Like

I find myself restarting the game each time I download something new from the marketplace. I noticed a few times where the content would not load properly if I just jump right back into the game.

2 Likes

Yes I did, but same result. Also re-install of this addon (including Restart of MS Flight) lead to same result

Is the G1000 NXI still buggy on the Xbox?

Apparently yes

yes everything is still buggy on xbox, not sure if they even fixed any bugs with last WU

Canā€˜t make sense out of that marketplace strategy anymore. Asobo/MS see the sim as civilian, yet shovel a load of military planes onto the marketplace while leaving the JF Piper or Carenado Sceneca out. The Sceneca was supposed to be available ā€žin the coming daysā€œ two weeks ago but never materialized. What the heck are these guys doing? Like they are trying hard to structure the releases in a way to make the marketplace look as terrible as possible and earn the least money possible.

5 Likes

Why canā€™t they upload more than a handful a week too?

I understand the reasoning, theyā€™re catering for the serious but also it seems more towards the casual simmer, now that the game is out on another platform. Iā€™m not interested in the military stuff personally, Iā€™d also prefer a lot more GA aircraft. But, I get it, even if I donā€™t necessarily agree with it.

1 Like

Yeah I had some hope that they were turning things around. But these latest moves just seem weird. Like thereā€™s something big going on that theyā€™re dealing withā€¦I dunno anymore.

If they can seemingly shovel these submissions through, why have they been unable to do so for everything else.