When loading a flight, it goes to the end and stops

here is my problem that I have posted to wrong place, after this problem occurs I delete and load the sim again, after everything is being loaded, ı make a couple of flights than the problem persist again.

Hello @LemonBurrito83,
It is unclear from your post of what problem you are experiencing. Could you edit your title to reflect the problem as well as the body of your post.

Thank you!

my problem is that everything seems ok, I chose any aircraft it stsrt loading the bar at the buttom starts moving comes till the end waits there like that nothing happens. I tried also security mode which ths screen from, again nothing happens. no matter which aircraft ı choose, always same. I have deleted, removed the simulater completely, load again from the first step, made one flight but again like that today again deleted the sim and load again but no chance nothing happened result is this, wait wait wait and wait hours and hours

Try loading a different aircraft than the one you loaded for the immediately previous flight. If that solves the problem, then you can return to the main menu and reselect the desired aircraft. I encountered this issue with one of my machines and that was the only workaround. It was extremely annoying, but it did get me flying.

Sounds like the sim is having problems with loading a file. As you have reinstalled the sim, are you trying to use any third party addons as well? If so, try starting the sim without the addons, usually fixes it. Then you just need to test to find which one is causing the problem.

no I have just finished the loading the sim from the beginning again and no 3rd parti add on pure simulator itself and this is my first attempt to start sim and the result again, waiting for 15 min like that

Whenever this happens to me, I find that disabling my network device (turn off wifi or disable Ethernet connection) will fix it almost instantly, then it can be turned back on again. For some reason I also have this issue every now and then and so far that has been the fix for me every time. Hard to say if it’s the same thing you’re experiencing but it’s worth a shot.

Just an idea. As you appear to have re-installed the sim a couple of times and the fault is repeating, you might check to see that you only have one Community Folder on your computer. MSFS has been known to install another copy somewhere else on your machine.

no, no just one community on tne that it must be.

I’d suggest going to Options - General Option - Data and temporarily turning all six of the Data Connection options to OFF. If you can then start a flight successfully, then you know it is a connectivity issue to one of the MS servers. Then set the Data Bandwidth Usage Limit - Bandwidth to UNLIMITED, turn each of the six options on one by one (restarting the flight after each change) & see which one causes the game to hang.

Thank you very much for your solution. It worled hundred percent. I did what you said. After closing all data, it worked imediately without problem and tried one by one each option and got it, problem is from “Bing Data World Graphics”. When I opened it, sim stops loading on the same place.
Thank you very very much, I appreciate for your advise and solution…

1 Like