Huge holes in tarmac at KLAS

Same issue today as has been reported above. Taxi route shown below. Circled where plane crashed.

2 Likes

KLAS Arrival just 100 feet from gate 52

2 Likes

Gate 50 @ KLAS. Empty Community folder

1 Like

I see the same issue myself, problem still exist.

I ran into this hole also today. Somewhere while heading towards the gates, but not at an actual gate.

KLAS is just a mess to be honest. I don’t know what went wrong with it but you would think they’d sort Vegas out.

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Just spawn at some of the gates or taxi around the airport. Holes in the terrain everywhere. Airport just seems a mess and Vegas in general. I think it lets the simulator down quite a lot. The first time I flew to Vegas was from Heathrow and it was very disappointing when I landed.
Kind regards

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Had the same issue taxiing to Gate 51 at KLAS. Whilst approaching the gate noticed another aircraft sinking below ground level before disappearing from sim, then noticed an unusual fold in the scenery ahead of my approach. Tried to avoid…but too late!!! Sunk into hole and crashed.

If there are any World Hub users out there looking for projects, this would be a great one. Fix all the uneven terrain and sinkholes on the KLAS grounds.

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

no, Pushback express and Simbrief/navigraph still present

Brief description of the issue:

At KLAS, the 747 was pushed back from a heavy gate and sank into the tarmac. Also, at the heavy gates, the 747s parked there go through every livery at a rate of about three seconds per livery

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Debug > Display position)

KLAS, Heavy passenger gates

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Go to begin a flight, cold and dark and see what happens. Alternatively, finish a flight and taxi to the heavy gates to see the hit parade of 747 liveries in fast succession

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Ryzen 5800x, XFX 7900 xt 32 G memory, (2) 2 TB M2, Thrustmaster T16000M, Bravo throttle quadrant, CH rudder pedals

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

DX12

Are you using DLSS?

no

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: