If you could get your MSFS 2020 copy with just 1 aircraft, which one would it be?

[/quote]

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
The autopilot is difficult to understand, because we used to fly with the traditional B737 or A320 FMCs and the Garmin 5000 is totally different.

I have no desire to fly airliners and have only tried them a couple of times. The whole FMS is rather confusing to me.

I fly the TMB normally. I have no issues with the G3000 (nor any of the other Garmins), of which a variant is in the Longitude. It works fine in the TBM. I can be flying around at cruise on AP with the Longitude and suddenly without warning it will either veer straight up or down for no reason. From that point on, the only option is to hand fly. Any further attempt to use autopilot will turn the G3000 into SkyNet with the singular goal to destroying humans.

1 Like

Same for. me…NGX version.

1 Like

I like the Cessna 172 with G1000.

Sopwith Camel with updates optional.

The developers could send out their Garmin, Autopilot and any other updates every 2 days
If they want. I’ll be flying while everyone else is sitting there waiting for the next Patch to download.

well that’s shame on them, the “illegal” port in no way would dissuade me from purchasing a better model. And I doubt would stop anyone else that cares enough to want a c47 or other vintage aircraft model. If I wanted just a slow prop plane I’d put around in the 152 all day.

It’s quite obvious that any FSX level aircraft is far behind the aircraft that can be built for FS2020, the sooner they make it the sooner people would stop “illegally” porting.

To be fair, I purchased a C47 model for Xplane 11. Probably from the same makers. I’d gladly pay them again, but until then, this will have to suffice.

I like the TMB, the FBW A320 is great, the default is garbage

Any plane that actually works, I’m not picky.

1 Like

TBM would be my choice too at this point as it has fewer bugs than most. Ultimately I’d like a dependable Airbus.

1 Like

Based on my ‘go to’ plane so far, it’d have to be the TBM - can do long-ish flights, is pretty quick and can land on short runways. Makes it a great all-rounder.

DA62 is pretty nice to fly, too. So I’d settle for that as a second choice.

1 Like

In game aircraft now: 747.
Past FS games: Grumman Goose
Lockheed L1011. My 3 favorites.
Of those 3… Probably the Grumman Goose. The one I had someone made a radio mod for that would play tropical Island tunes, like Kokomo, and it had the grass skirt hula dancer bobble head type on the dashboard. I spent so much time touring islands and lake hopping in it to check out the fishing :slight_smile:

1 Like

The King Air. Fine piece of machinery.

1 Like

The JMB VL-3 with Rotax 915 and the G3X mod is my favourite.

Yes! I used yo Fly It over P3D. I made 300 hours flying B350, so I know it very well! I have not tried in MSFS. I’m on love with the Longitude.

I have Heard that G3 mod can be used with Garmin 5000. Is that right?

The Goose! Back to basics! Nice!

Don’t know, DL it and try, you can easily delete it if you want (community folder lmao)

1 Like

A2A Cherokee

1 Like

Low Wings aircraft. I used to Fly the Piper 28 time ago!