Is there any type of mod or addon for passengers in MSFS?

Moderator Edit: This post was merged from another topic to consolidate the discussion.

Do you know how to tell me a nice mod that simulates passengers?

Several posts have been consolidated into this topic to help keep the discussion together.

@PISTOLOTEV I’ve altered your title for more visibility and results when searching.

Absolutely incompatible. You can’t pause during the flight, you must have another mod to open the doors otherwise at certain airports without the gateway doesn’t work.

Please don’t make such generalized statements here. Tons of folks are using SLC with MSFS just fine. I pause my flights frequently with SLC running, no problem at all. And I don’t use any mod for opening the doors (you just have to disable the auto settings which is explained in the compatibility section in the SLC discord).

Now I’m not ruling out that there could be issues with a certain aircraft or setup. But definitely not ‘absolutely incompatible’, that’s BS.

1 Like

Very well, then can you tell me why when I pause the SLC SIM continues to move forward? Can you give me directions? Then I would like to know how I open the doors if there are no gateways and stairs, which often happens. thanks for the indications

When I pause the Sim, SLC pauses as well. Make sure you don’t have ‘Use system time’ checked in the SLC settings - in that case SLC is using your computer time, which it cannot pause…

Hmm ok, I re-read the compatibility notes, and it says that in MSFS you have to use a jetway for opening doors, this is a limitation due to MSFS. Unless … your aircraft has a way to trigger opening / closing doors itself. I never ran into the issue because the DC-6 (the only aircraft I fly these days) supports opening and closing the doors. I just have the automatic door handling disabled in SLC and open/close manually, works beautifully. What aircraft are you flying?

In any case, yes there are currently limitations when using SLC with MSFS, but it’s certainly not generally ‘incompatible’.

use 787 or A320. Time is set to Zulu. ok not completely incompatible but when I bought it I knew it. There was written that an update 1.6 was coming to solve. More than a year has passed.

1 Like