Is this bug?

Like I bought flight simulator last week and tried a flight through Suvarnabhumi airport to Bangkok Int. Airport with C172.
After that, I wanted to try some other flights to other places with different aircraft, but it always starts at Suvarnabhumi airport with C172. If I open the VFR map, the route is what I have selected earlier (not Suvarnabhumi to Bangkok Int.) but it always starts at Suvarnabhumi with C172. Anyone knows how to fix this?

I did try so many methods but it is just fixed like that… I have no idea what’s wrong…

Likely a bug. Restarting the sim should clear that up for you. Not ideal due to the long load time, but it should fix it.

nah it’s been like this for since the first day i bought the sim. for like a week now

Geez. That’s messed up. Never heard of that bug before. I have nothing to suggest. Hopefully someone else has encountered this and can help.

I would recommend putting in a ticket with ZenDesk as well.

Good luck.

1 Like

It’s been reported before, something wrong with a .sav file.

Here’s what I found with the search function in the top right of the screen:

I cannot load any different airport and plane - always the same airport and same aircraft - Bugs & Issues / Miscellaneous - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

1 Like

Closing thread. Duplicate.