Just wanted to say Happy Easter to everyone

Happy easter!

3 Likes

Natuurlijk ook een gelukkig Pasen.

3 Likes

Have a blessed Easter.

2 Likes

Hi, happy easter all; pilots and family! :dove::dove::dove::dove::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

4 Likes

Same here. A time for renewal, look at each other with respect and springing to life. Have a good one everyone, peace, respect and love to you and all your families. Happy Easter!!

4 Likes

Thanks to you friend… :+1:t2: :partying_face: (and to everyone too) :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Happy Easter everyone!

2 Likes

Happy Easter to you, fellow flight simmer!!!

1 Like

and a very Happy Easter to you and yours. What a beautiful day to have a nice dinner with family and friends and then do a bit of scenic touring with the MSFS… Perfect Day for flying !
Happy Easter to all !

2 Likes

Indeed and let’s put our flightsim differences aside and love and accept each other for who we are. We all depend on each other here and we are all on the same page,as well…

3 Likes

I never thought of using Ostrich Eggs for Easter… Well, next year I will have to get huge baskets to hold my colored eggs… Smile… I wonder if those eggs will make the jet exhaust smell funny ??

1 Like

Well said… :smirk: and yes my friend it’s nice to see that there are still people like you :100: :+1:

1 Like

:+1:

Enjoy the day

Happy Easter to you too and everyone else who celebrates.

He is Risen!

Happy Easter from Sydney,Australia!!

1 Like

Thanks mate,. same to you and yours

1 Like

Happy Easter to you and everyone else! Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes