KSFO 19R and 19L have bumps

haven’t been there yet but a possible temporary fix is if it’s in a Photogrammetric area turn that off, at least until you takeoff since from the ground on airports you won’t notice a difference anyways. Clears up a bad runway elevation issue for me at my local airport

I landed the Longitude on 19 L and the screen went blank. I was told I had crashed into an object. I did the approach again and landed perfectly only to crash again. I took a small plane and had a careful look at the runway and sure enough there is a serious bump where runway 10 L crosses it.

If you want to get it corrected, you need to submit a Zendesk report ( on the top menu, “support” - then “submit a request”).
Unfortunately, they don’t monitor the forums.

Thanks. I looked for Zendesk but ‘submit a request’ did not seem to fit the bill. I’ve told them about the problem.

Zendesk is how you do it, though

Crash at KJFK gate D70.

just had an absolut stunnig approach on San Francisco international, but when I butterd my A320neo I witnessed some serious bugs on the Runway 19L. the ground wasn’t on one level there were some steps in the ground, what caused an accident during landing. I have the premium deluxe edition, so that airport should be handbuilt. I am kind of sad paid at least 120 CHF, so please fix it.
I play on high resolutions and
My specs are: HP Omen 15

intel core i7 10750U 2.60 Ghz and 6 core
1tb ssd
32gb ram
nvidia rtx 2070 max-Q

Hello,
Are you still seeing this issue? I speed-taxied across runway 19R and didn’t hit anything.

I will try it today.

Thanks for looking!

Hi there,
Did you get a chance to look at this?

19R looks clear

Awesome! Unfortunately I forgot to check 19L, too. If that one’s clear, I’ll mark this resolved!

Nevermind, I landed at runway 19L today and crashed.

At the same intersection with 10?

I believe it was before. I’m going to try again tonight with a video and submit an independent Zendesk report.

1 Like

Looks like it is at the intersection with 10. Here is a video of me wiping out on 19R. What I had failed to do before was to start at another airport when I did my fast taxi.

1 Like

This is not fixed, still:(

Runway Tears Awareness (Added link to new Bug Report) - Community / General Discussion - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Mods, please close this thread as a dupe of the one above. This isn’t a bug in the runway, it is a bug in how the terrain loading works in pg areas.

Hi there,

I looked today and had no issues. Are you still seeing this?

Cheers :slight_smile: