List of all payware aircraft for MSFS (Updated 5/21/22, 132 releases)

Updated with NextGen Simulations’ Embraer Bandeirante

Updated with MScenery’s MiG-15

Updated with Milviz’ FG-1D Corsair

It would very nice to see a mix of old classic and new general aviation aircraft to eventually come to the sim. I own a Piper Tri-Pacer and have always had a soft spot for the old short wing pipers, as well as all the general aviation aircraft from the 30’s 40’s 50’s & early 60’s. It would be wonderful to see Just flight or A2A quality aircraft from that era. Like a Spartan 7W Executive (the Learjet of it’s era) Stinson 108-3 & The Stinson A Tri-motor, Globe Swift, Navion, Bellanca 14-19-2, beech 18 & the lovely Staggerwing, Straight Tail Cessna’s & 185, Piper Apache, 47’ V-Tail Bonanza, DH-89, The Russian AN-2 and why not some big classic prop airliners and Seaplanes and or floats on the general aviation types too. The Warbirds are very nice too but a civil version would be helpful like A2A’s P-51D with modern steam gauges and ILS avionics so us Piston Junkies can fly near jet speeds too and still navigate with proper avionics.
Just some thoughts, what old stuff would you guys like to see?

2 Likes

There IS a topic for discussion of that. I think it’s called What aircraft would you like to see from 3rd parties or something along those lines. That being said, you are speaking my language. I’d like to see my P3D favorites - Dove and Devon, Boeing Clipper, Connie, Globe Swift, etc. Some of that stuff is coming soon.

Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make? - Third Party Addon Discussion / Aircraft - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Need more airliners on this list!

Added Deimos Inc’s F-16V

Added Bluemesh Skywaves Amphibious Ultralight

Added Papercraft Aero Design’s UL Stride

Added Big Radials’ Curtiss Tomahawk P-40B

1 Like

Removed DeimoS Inc’s F-16 Viper (product pulled from SimMarket due to copyright infringement)

Removed Golden Age Simulations’ Kinner B-2 (product pulled from SimMarket and is now freeware which makes it not payware - outside the scope of this thread)

5 Likes

Added Asobo’s Top Rudder 103 Solo

1 Like

Added Carenado’s Piper PA-34 Seneca V

Added FlyInside’s Bell 47-G2

1 Like

You forgot Aeroplane Heaven’s cardboard Spitfire- oops, sorry. Completely inappropriate suggestion as it wasn’t payware.

1 Like

Added Papercraft Aero Design’s Race X

1 Like

Added MScenery Douglas A-4 Skyhawk. Begrudgingly. :frowning:

5 Likes

Added BlackBox Simulations Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander.

5 Likes

Added Captain Sim’s Boeing 777-200ER

Added:

Just Flight’s Piper PA-28 Turbo Arrow III/IV
A1R Design Bureau Ryan ST-A Special
BlueMesh Caudron C.430 “Rafale”

3 Likes