Live weather doesn't load the clouds 27/28 October 2021

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox. #pc

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version? Microsoft Store version

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? I’m not using Developer Mode and I haven’t done any changes to the sim.

Brief description of the issue: Just started experiencing this issue. Live weather doesn’t load the clouds, but wind and altimeter data load correctly. Could this be a server issue or my sim?

For example:
This location:
METAR CYFC 271900Z AUTO 03021G29KT 9SM OVC025 09/05 A2990 RMK SLP128=

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
Screenshot while spawned in CYFC (I only changed the time of the day for better visibility of the sky for the purpose of this bug report)

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Select Live Weather on the World Map page.
Select any aircraft
Spawn in a location that you know the weather condition of it (your home airport)

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant: Not relevant, as I’ve never had this issue before.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: 1:20.6.0

True true live weather is down I think

I have the same problem. No clouds everywhere

Same here live I have traffic and winds but no clouds.

Same here no clouds

Same no clouds. Can see wind blowing windsock hard in stormy area, but no clouds at all.

Same no weather or clouds

I edited the title to reflect this issue was reported during what seems to be a server side issue as per this post:

1 Like

Yesterday we made a company flight over IVAO. Even for us there were some problems. Some of us had CTD and no cloud at all. “Good” to hear that it was an everyone problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well i currently have clouds above europe ( netherlands ) …

BUT IN REAL LIFE : CLEAR AND SUNNY :rage:

1 Like

same here. After like 15 minutes clouds suddenly appeared. Strange feeling taking off into clear blue skies and as you get up to 8.000 ft it rains all around on the ground…

But it gets even better, now the wind changes every few minutes from about 20kn headwind to 100kn headwind and back. Am afraid my longitude will flip over the next time it changes :roll_eyes:

1 Like

yeah that’s a fun flight as a VIP in a private jet…

Any update yet? At work and hoping it’s fixed when I get home!

I have been getting clouds with live weather as normal on the North European server today with a couple of flights in the UK.

Since the banner at the top of the forums has been officially updated:

I am going to close this thread now.