Live Weather not working on Xbox

Servers: Automatic [West Europe] 20ms

1 Like

I have same problem with XBOX SS

3 Likes

Same here, everytime i change weather, few seconds later it reverts back to live weather and time? Also mouse stop working (Xbox Series X)

4 Likes

Same here, extremely frustrating!!!, reinstalling now to see if that makes any difference

Same problem

This finally fixed it for me after a lot of frustration and time.

1 Like

This problem of not being able to change the time or weather occured after update 5 and I still have not seen a fix

Hello !
same problem here: stuck on the 29th of July, no matter what. Always clear sky. When i try to change the weather, before or during the flight, all reset (date, hour, and no cloud). Very frustrating.
i tried to desinstall - re install but nothing changed…
I’m playing on Xbox SeriesX
good luck everyone !

thank you for the tip. Problem seems solved !! :smiley:

Same here.Its stuck in clear sky and wrong date.
If you change any of weather or time settings, it pops right back.
Reinstalled the game.No luck.

1 Like

Same with me so frustrating

I really hope they fix it seen its been happening for some people on pc from day one

Same problem for me!!

I had a friend re-invite me to a Group as suggested in point 1. I click the accept button but when I do a “you left the group” message appears but I’m in a Group and able to fly with my friend. However, when I click the Leave Group icon it does nothing I assume because it thinks I left the Group when I clicked accept??

Same problem for me.

I have the exact same issue (created an account here to report it). It’s really annoying, I was totally enjoying the game but will sadly have to stop playing until this issue is fixed as it completely kills the simulation aspect for me. Hopefully Asobo has a quick fix for this!

2 Likes

Ok, I have resolved this and it does appear to be related to using the Group flying i.e. you’ve flown online with a friend. If the person who hosts the Group leaves before you do then the Live and Custom time / weather stop. I resolved it by hosting a Group and inviting the friend I flew with. I had them leave the Group then I left the Group and Live function appear to be working for both of us.

Note: we did experiment where I as the host left first and my friends Live / custom functions stopped working. Re-inviting them and letting them leave first re-enabled their Live / custom settings.

Hope this helps…agree its frustrating and probably needs a user guide somewhere.

3 Likes

After the latest hotfix, I tested and this issue is still occurring :frowning:

same problem it keeps changing to clear skies every time i start a flight

Same issue, also getting blurry textures, buildings not loading correctly. I’ve 240Mbps download, 26Mbps upload fiber optic connection, wired directly from a Netduma router to Xbox Series X.