Looking for advice, changing from VR to "not VR" is tanking my framerates

I’m not done with this kind of things but I believe I’m close with the current FS version. The next update might change everything again but I doubt it.

It is amazing because I did try TAA100 OXR50 (no reproj.) with the A320 yesterday when I wanted to validate whether my suggested NVidia CPL settings for repro. were holding up without, and they don’t thus confirming on my test hardware 2 different NVidia CPL strategies depending on whether you’re using reproj. I don’t know exactly why this matters as this is only an empirical finding, but I suspect WMR/OXR frame timing based on some GPU monitoring.

I was getting ~32fps near Dubai region. If you really have enough video card room, you might want to try 110/50 then… Just using 10% supersampling at the rendering stage changes a lot, and you can go up to 150/50 is you want to get an unbeatable view overall. But if you’re not using repro. I find TAA70 SS100 the best with the G2, deliver both crisp EFIS and excellent outside visuals.

In any case, my best settings recommendations for the G2 are here:
My 2070 SUPER VR settings and suggestion (Reverb G2 - WMR)

Make sure to read both posts, the top one for all the information, and the 2nd one for motion reproj., to see what I’m suggesting for the NVidia CPL respectively.