LoupeDeck Live & CT plugin

Hi @GrampaJoe553268,

I’m sorry to hear about your problems with the device. I work for Loupedeck and from the company’s behalf I can say that we have plans to enable plugin support for MS2020 SDK. So I can assure you the Loupedeck devices’ compatibility with MS2020 will improve.

For now, the workaround is to use FSUIPC with @CaliBx’s MSFS Deck which in my tests has worked really well.

Perhaps he can post a step by step instructions as I’m not able to share links to this thread.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply, I’m quite impressed by the way you respond to this type of issue. I will most definitely give the unit another try, following these guidelines.

1 Like

Hi, first post updated with the simplified installations steps !

2 Likes

Stick with it, it’s a great device with enormous potential.

3 Likes

Thank you! Will check it out today.

Definitely giving it another try. Checked out Axes & Ohs and looks very interesting too!

You guys are awesome! It’s working like a dream. I only had an issue in that the .dll wasn’t placed into the proper directory so the plugin wasn’t installing properly. I found this in the installation logs and moved the .dll. After that it went smoothly.

Yep, you can use Axis And Ohs alongside it using the MIDI plugin to create as many volume, slider, fader etc. virtual controls you could want and allocate to dial pages.
A&O’s can then see them to allocate against.

New release 0.1.0-rc5 :

• Remove wrong Mac support
  • Fix installation steps
  • Fix debug build
  • Fix G36 inverted cabin light
  • Add separate light inputs
  • Add separate AP encoders

You can download it here : Release 0.1.0-rc5 : Separate lights/AP inputs · calibx/msfsdeck (github.com)

Seems like you need to delete the old installation before upgrading, so delete the folder %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Loupedeck\Plugins\MSFSPlugin
Then you can double click the new .lplug4

2 Likes

Many thanks on the separate light and AP controls

Tested RC5 and seems to work well. Lights toggle and separate AP controls work fine as well.

We’re looking into the update issue with the installer.

New release 0.1.0-rc6 :

• Fix Flap encoder wrong steps
  • Fix TBM inverted cabin light
  • Fix Kodiak 100 inverted cabin lights
  • Add ATC folder
  • Add real pause input (no fake key)
  • Add default profile
  • Fix parking brakes with LVAR

You can download it here : Release 0.1.0-rc6 : Add ATC · calibx/msfsdeck (github.com)

Note : With RC6 I need some values from LVAR so you need to activate it in FSUIPC :

1 Like

Excellent. Any chance of bringing in the G1000 FMS upper and lower knobs and map zoom?
I 've added them via Axis & Ohs reading MIDI inputs but native would be easier.

1 Like

Yes, the G1000 is why I bought the Loupedeck so I’ll try to integrate it. For now, I’m training on “simple” controls but the aim is clear !

4 Likes

Yes, if you have the full version. I have it configured to generate MIDI commands and then Spad.next can map them to whatever you want. I believe the Spad.next developers are working on integrating Loupedeck, but I don’t know about the timeframe.

I have bought one and configured as midi device. Works like a charm in Spad.

So Spad can already read midi commands from the Loupedeck like Axis & Ohs?

New release 0.1.0-rc8 :

• Fix install documentation
  • Add graphics for all toggles
  • Add pushback input
  • Add menu input
  • Add engine auto start/stop input

You can download it here : Release 0.1.0-rc8 Add graphics ! · calibx/msfsdeck (github.com)

I will wait to remove FSUIPC before including G1000 support because FSUIPC doesn’t handle all the inputs. Using SimConnect without middleware will be more easy.

3 Likes

Excellent, many thanks.

New release 0.1.0-rc9 :

• Add baro encoder
  • Fix inverted cabin light in 787-10
  • Rename auto to Arm on spoiler encoder
  • Add pushback left and right inputs
  • Fix fuel level in 787-10

Download link : Release 0.1.0-rc9 : Fixes and Baro encoder · calibx/msfsdeck (github.com)

G1000 binding keys will be added by Asobo later this year, so in the plugin !

2 Likes