Map of all Points of Interest, 3D Cities and Hand-Crafted Airports (w/ World Update #16 Caribbean)

@AcktuNasrabi if you want another couple for your unusual finds
Cerne Abbas Giant

Long Man

1 Like

Is the update really UK & Ireland? I can’t see any new points in the Republic of Ireland. I think they may have renamed it to just UK.

I have found Bamburgh Castle exists in the sim, it is a scenic castle on the coast in North East England. Its not been mentioned as a POI by MSFS but it should be, they have done a good job!

Address: The Wynding, Bamburgh NE69 7DF

I have added those two to the map. Thank you very much!

Update doesn’t release until Tuesday :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi folks. Took a while but all the new POI included in World Update #3 UK & Ireland are in the map now. Allot of interesting places to see for sure. Enjoy!

I went by the patch notes listing but at the end it says: “… and more!” so if anyone spots a landmark that is not on my map let me know. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thankyou for such a fantastic effort on this. I wish MS would just advise the database and GeoLocations for each of the POI’s, it doesn’t feel like a big thing to include

1 Like

What a brilliant map, thanks @AcktuNasrabi! I’ll be bookmarking it for future updates too!

Thank you for continuing to update this map, @AcktuNasrabi . I’m looking forward to exploring the UK with it and the new update.

Brilliant, thank you so much. On my travels flying around the world this allows me to see where I can visit en-route. Thank you :slight_smile:

For anyone interested my world tour website it at:

2 Likes

One for the interesting finds is Arundel Castle which is fairly well modelled in default MSFS Google Maps

Thanks! I’m not sure if it’s part of the default scenery or from world update #3, but I added it to map under world update 3 list.

It was there before WU3

Thanks, I moved it to proper category now under regular POI.

Greetings to everyone! I just finished adding all of the new points of interests from the World Update #4 France & Benelux that came out today. Link is in the original post.

The only one I can’t figure out is where “Society General Complex” is. If anyone has a clue let me know.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Thank you for keeping this great resource up-to-date @AcktuNasrabi !

Hello. First of fall, thanks for your maps, they are really useful.

I think “Society General Complex” is a bad translation from French and I assume they mean the “Societe Generale” head office, that is located in La Defense area.

I also think that in your map, the “La Jument” lighthouse is incorrectly located. It is 1 mile off the southwest coast of Ouessant Island instead of the gulf in the east of Paimpol.

Regards, and thanks again.

1 Like

Thank you for your help! :trophy: I made those changes to the map.

Great map. Very useful. Many thanks. Keep it updated please!

Hello folks.

I just updated the map with all the POIs for the new World Update #5 Nordics. Same link on original post above.

The only POI I can’t find is the “Vylisto Bridge”. Google doesn’t seem to help me. Perhaps it was misspelled? Maybe someone from Finland can help. :slight_smile: