Mouse problems in VR since last update: no interacting with Menu possible

I had the same problem. It is assigned to an instrument view hot button. I seached CTRL in assignments and found it. I disabled the view. But the Ctrl-0 doesnt work for me.

MSFS/Asobo!

STOP CHANGING KEY ASSIGNMENTS ON UPDATES…you keep alienating loyal users and simmers to better accomodate XBOX users…Again…

SHOULD HAVE RELEASED TWO SEPARATE VERSIONS! Mac and PC are different…Xbox and PC are as well, and should be handled the same. (and yes, I KNOW an XBox is a pc with a different interface, but, it’s still a different “system” overall).

1 Like

Mouse not working since opdate . Cant move, zoom , interact with the map

Just want to give my experience to my particular mouse issue in VR and what it ended up being, 100% guaranteed fixed for me.

For me it was PACX. It has a banner at the bottom of the screen only seen in outside of VR, but still runs when in VR. My mouse wouldn’t move to the lower half of the screen unless I spent several minutes in shaking it frantically to slowly move the cursor down. I disabled this by right clicking the PACX icon in the system tray and chose toggle hud. I’ve replicated it now dozens of times. Turn it on, mouse issue, off, no issue.

I don’t know if PACX itself is the issue or the fact that to install it you must also agree to install very outdated .net files. I can make a good guess and say that to have that bar enabled that .net 2.0 or 3.0 files are being used and are behind the issue for me. This is an old topic but the problem still effects people so being that my install has been running awesome for so long, and then this, figured I’d post my particular isse and resolution. It’s been a few days since I found my fix with several new flights and restarts. My problem is 100% fixed.