MSFS 1950 - Historical Airports

That is a great tip, and, as I found out, I can read it on my Kobo E-book subscription, so I just downloaded it. Thanks!

1 Like

SL-P 27 slowly nearing completion

8 Likes

Whoops, wrong thread;
I should really use the forum menu to navigate this place instead of my browser history.

Would love to see the first USA airmail route beacons and concrete markers in MSFS. I mention them at the end of the video below. Cheers.

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw your first video on SimOuthouse.
We are working on CAM 5 for now. Salt Lake City to Pasco. Still a lot of detailing to do, and information on beacon positions is not always conclusive, from different sources, and some beacons are missing. So we probaly have to work with some ‘artistic freedom’, so to speak.
More info in a dedicated forum post next week.

1 Like

Thanks again to @anon17491698 for starting this thread and to everyone for their contributions to the US Air Mail discussion that it prompted.

As a result of the discussion @RobCap1966 and I embarked upon recreating the CAM5 route from Salt Lake City to Pasco. We have just created a new thread - Arrows Across America: flying the air mail - with WiP screenshots and more information if you would like to follow our progress.

3 Likes

Fantastic, glad to see you guys are running with this!

3 Likes

I dont know if this an suggestion or wishlist post but if so I really like to see New Orleans Lakefront with nice art deco terminal.

See yourself: https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/lakefront-airport

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.