New Release: Big Radials P40-B Tomahawk

These issues are on the list and being checked currently. So far no suggestions can be made.

3 Likes

hehe, sorry, the paying customer are always gonna come first :stuck_out_tongue: Both the issues will be fixed in the upcoming update, possibly this week :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ive bought this aircraft but it has a looong way to go to come up to standard. IMOH. Currently my flying iron spit is what I imagine a payware plane should be like. Shame that devs can produce below par planes safe in the knowledge that they are going to keep the sale proceeds whatever ****they put out. Disappointed

Perhaps it would be beneficial to both other potential customers and the developer if you went to the bother of elaborating and expanding upon the detailed reasons for your disappointment.

9 Likes

Big Radials for sure would greatly appreciate if you share your specific concerns with them. Either here or on the Discord.

Guys,for Gods sake,i fly the plane with an xbox gamepad and a keyboard for other functions and the plane takes off as good as it lands.
You just have to do the proper things to do so.Don’t go full throttle etc.

2 Likes

The update to version 1.0.1 has been released. Anybody found a changelog?

Came here looking for the same thing.

From the discord:

After receiving some field reports from pilots we went back to our mechanics and did what anyone else would do when they have problems. We complained!
And hey it’s by complaining that we make change right!
With our constant badgering we got them to:

• swap out that faulty spinner that just wouldn’t go fast enough.
  • replace that stupid fat propellor for something much more appealing
  • got them to add a sweet sweet gunsight! YEA! How do we turn that on again?
  • 6 liveries just aren’t enough so we convinced them to get BACK TO WORK in the paint shop to give us 2 more!
  • Dropped off a bunch of windex for them to clean the glass on the gauges
  • Swapped out super bright LEDs in the cockpit for something that’s MUCH more authentic
  • Installed booster seat in the cockpit when using VR
  • After reading the ■■■■ manual we had to get them to fix the gear lever as it just wasn’t working after we read the ■■■■ manual. And we went to so much effort to read the ■■■■ manual I really feel like that effort was not taken into account.
  • Man we had to really talk to them about their hiring and rental policies for other people flying their aircraft because they were constantly stuck in ground. It’s like they raised the gear lever and hit the hydraulic button while parked. LOL Who does that?
9 Likes

One thing I have noticed: The sound now changes when you click on the lever of the canopy and not when the canopy is completly opened/closed. That was better before the patch. Otherwise she’s still very much fun to fly.

did I do something wrong or it requires a lot more trim up than before on takeoff?
with the usual trim up 3 notches the nose went down and I flipped, had to use trim up 6.

Any update to the additional engine sound that spontaneously pops up, which I believe might be from other AI P-40 traffic? How about the parked P-40s half sunk into the pavement? Is there a way to disable the AI P-40 traffic entirely?

Check your CG. That bug is still there.

1 Like

The sounds should work now. Also the plane should not be sunk anymore.

1 Like

I never noticed that, have to check. Might be that it is no exit anymore (that caused crashes for a lot of people).

1 Like

Bingo! I forgot setting it, sorry.

I’ll attach a postit to my monitor now :slight_smile:

NVM I found it.
Installed the new version, however I’m not seeing a gun sight. Does it need to be enabled somehow? The machine guns don’t seem to be hiding anything about a gun sight. Thanks.

The first of the replica 3D printable flight controls referred to in the PDF manual that comes with this aircraft is now available.

1 Like

Check the SAFE MODE switch on the left hand side above the magneto switch.

1 Like

The formation light on the sides of the plane,still dissapearing when moving the camera