New Release: Bluemesh Skywaves Amphibious Ultralight Aircraft

The Bird Dog was many months before BLL XCub.

2 Likes

Ah, really? Was it amphibious or just a float variant (couldnā€™t taxi from water to land and vice versa)?

It could take off on land & land on water & vice versa when it released in late September. Check at 14:30 into this video: Cessna L-19 Bird Dog Float Plane & Bush Plane Review MSFS addons v1.1 - WATCH BEFORE YOU BUY. - YouTube

In Marketplace now. Has it been updated anymore? The inability to bleed off speed would make it a no-go for me. But other than that, Iā€™d buy it.

Hello itā€™s now in version 1.4, so yes, you can see the dev log on SimMarket.

Regards,
Jimmy

1 Like

Hi @BlueMesh3192, Iā€™m a new customer of yours as of today.

Are you able to add a wake effect to the Skywave Amphib? It just doesnā€™t look right moving in the water without the white trail behind it as weā€™ve seen with all other water craft since Sim Update 5. Thanks!

I canā€™t seem to start the engine. I flip the master battery switch to on, and turn the ignition key to the right.
The engine tries to start, and then shuts off again. It canā€™t be THAT hard to start this thing. :frowning:

Did you open the fuel valve? (Behind you near the engine)ā€¦

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

Why did I not think of that?
Sorted. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Still enjoying flying this thing, but still waiting for wake effects to be added! :ocean:

Itā€™s time for custom effects :wink: :

7 Likes

Is there a patch downloadable to get the custom water effects? Or will it be made available via the marketplace for those of us who purchased this there?

Edit. GitHub link was in video description: GitHub - BlueMeshs/FX-MSFS: Free FX projects for Microsoft Flight Simulator

So how do we add them after download?
Are there any instructions?
Is this just for devs?
Iā€™m excited, but lost.

1 Like

@speedwoblz @zkdos

Sorry I forgot to specify :sweat_smile:ā€¦ I will make an update of the aircraft for the effects, the video is made for the developers but it shows the effects available in the next update.

3 Likes

Ok. thank you!

They look great. The smoke effects certainly look better too!

Hi all, since the last update yesterday of FS2020 Throttle doesnā€™t work anymore.
Someone other ?

Iā€™m using Logitech Hotas on Xbox Series X.

Regards

This is one I really regret buying.
Flight physics are way off. Aileron input does not do anything other then banking. Rudder helps, but the real thing doesnĀ“t have rudder. It is just annoying.
Please correct this or at least warn anyone considering buying it, that maybe presently MSFS does not support weight shift aircrafts.

Thank you for your feedback, since last update this aircraft encounter some issue iā€™m actually updating it.

Regards

1 Like

Iā€™ve a hotas too, same issueā€¦ iā€™m looking for a fix

@KrasserAndy , @crenwick35 both issues has been just fixed now, will send it for an update on the marketplace

2 Likes