Newbie needing trainer wheels for HP Reverb

Just an update since several of you offered assistance. I’ve been mapping a bit and this is the most functional set of joystick assignments I’ve been able to come up with so far:

Still need to have one for toggle microphone but haven’t used ATC much yet so have to figure that out. With the update and losing the training I’d done then getting everything working again, I’m a little behind. (Also spent time watching reviews of the updates).
Sure wish one’s position in the Flight Plan could be moved to allow getting closer to the destination quicker. Speeding up the game in an aircraft without auto-pilot is a near disaster each time. :slight_smile:
I’d like to use button 3 to toggle the mic or access the ATC menu (whatever is needed) then use the mouse to select the response but I’ll wait until I get to that point. Still doing lots of real time weather circuits in 152, 172, Icon 5. Haven’t crashed yet but my instructor is wearing Depends.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.