Nice France Landing challenge broken

So I tried this landing challenge yesterday and today after updating to Sim Update 5 and this happens everytime. I fly and land at the designated runway only to be told that I did not land at the designated runway. I have flown and landed at this runway over a dozen times prior to yesterday so I know I’m not doing it wrong. Funny thing is if I fly and land at the wrong runway it gives me a score and tells me I have completed it. I have nothing in my community folder, the latest build and version of windows as well as the latest build and version of Flight Sim. I have opened a ticket but it has not been assigned a number yet, at least they have not given me one. This does happen everytime here is a video of the incident.

My experience too, except I didn’t land at the “wrong” runway, I just tried another landing challenge. Good on you for working out how to complete it. Did you also find that all your previously (prior to SU5) completed landing challenges had been erased?

1 Like

No I still had my previous high score. Hopefully they fix it and don’t push it off to the side, I love doing the landing challenges.

I am having the same issue, I tried it 3 times and 3 times it said I landed on the wrong runway. So def is broke!

2 Likes

same here. i landed the left un marked runway and the challenge completed :smiley:

1 Like

This should be fixed soon: [BLOG] July 29th, 2021 Development Update

1 Like

This item was delivered as part of a hotfix (1.18.14.0).