Not AAU1: Cessna Citation Longitude Flight Dynamics Modification Project

That may be true, but the implementation of their updates will be at the whim of MSAsobo, who might wait days or weeks to put changes online. Also, if Dakfly or anyone else made a mod and it didn’t work (or if we didn’t like the results), we could simply remove it from the community folder. In the end though, it really doesn’t matter - if I want to fly the Longitude then I’ll just have to hope for the best.

Where can I find a Link to download this ? Last update I see is 1.96 the one released in Nov 18 I think.

The new Longitude is currently part of a new sim update beta.
If you would like to join the MSFS Beta Program, read this thoroughly to understand the risks and then follow the included directions:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/read-first-welcome-to-the-aau-i-beta/562534/1

2 Likes

Thankyou !!

1 Like

Hello, how to add a livery to the mod ?
I don’t know how to add it . . .
Thanks for the help

Generally, you just unzip your livery to your Community folder (same location you added the mod).

Guys, I’ve been away for a while and I just tried to update my Longitude. I deleted both mods the Longitude FDEfix 1.96 and the Working title G3000 file and replaced them with the latest Longitude FDEfix-0.95-su10.zip and the new Working title Workingtitle-g3000-v0.7.8c.zip. Curious as when I opened up the Longitude in MSFS it showed reverting back to the last version FDEfix 1.95 instead of 1.96. and does not reflect the workingtitle update. What do I need to do to correctly update the Longitude to reflect the current changes. Thanks for you help.

You could join the AAU avionics upgrade beta. I have not tried it myself, but I have heard great things about it. If you don’t want to do that, you can wait a few weeks or a month? for it to be official. The add ons will no longer be needed.

1 Like

Recommend you re-download from flightsim.to. Latest version is 1.96. Can’t comment on WT - I’m not part of that team / effort

Will retry the download. Thanks.

Hi Pilots. Sorry A long winded post. I couldn’t find recent answers. A lot of info on here is dated. I’m hoping somebody can help. I’d appreciate your help.

I just upgraded to the Premium Deluxe Version. I did this mainly for the Longitude. I went through private pilot flight school over 20 years ago (Nothing but steam gauges in my planes back then lol) and haven’t flown since then. I’m using MSFS (And Rod Machado’s Books) to re learn what I forgot, study Glass cockpits, Multi engine, IFR, Jets, etc… I thought the Longitude would be a fun plane to learn in.

I read in the Dec. 5, 2022 Release notes that this aircraft was updated along with the G5000. I haven’t read too much feedback from other pilots yet. Is it good enough to not need or benefit from Mods?

I just found out of this Flight Dynamics Improvement Mod by @Dakfly0219 . With the new base plane update, is this still a recommended Mod or is the base plane just fine? Seems fine to me, but I’ve only flown single piston engine planes in real life. Never flew a real Longitude.

The longitude has the G5000 Suite. I use the Working Title G3000 mod in the TBM 930. Will the WT G3000 Mod show up in the Longitude’s cockpit… even though the Longitude has a G5000? I read that people were using this WT G3000 mod for the Longitude in the past. Is there much of a difference between the G3000 and G5000?

With the new G5000 update, is the WT G3000 Mod still relevant? I’m not sure if I really need the WT G1000nxi and G3000 anymore since the base simulator has supposedly been updated with Working Title’s contribution. Kinda confused on whether I should be running WT Mods if they are incorporated into the base Sim. Is it redundant?

Thanks!

Currently the aircraft is updated in the Avionics Beta only, I believe. And, if I understand things properly, mods do not work with this Beta.

If I read correctly, It’s an official release right now. Yet, any new forum posts for the Longitude are in the Beta category. I’m a little confused. lol
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/release-notes-1-30-5-0-aau-i-dec-5th-2022/562540#cessna-citation-longitude-7

**** Edit… Never mind, I guess that’s the Beta release. Sorry. I’ll wait for the official release.

1 Like

Yeah, the best bet is to just wait until the full “AAU1” release, sometime this month. You can enroll in the beta if you want it immediately.

I will say that apart from a few expected bugs, the new Longitude with updated G5000 is a game-changer. It’s a fantastic jet.

2 Likes

AAU 1, which includes the G3000, TBM and Longitude per release notes, remains in Beta. It will come out of Beta sometime this month, TBD. You can choose to participate in it, or continue in using the production code of the sim which will work with Dakfly’s Mod.

Awesome. Thanks. I look forward to the final release. I’m not into Beta testing. Take care!

1 Like

Hi can anyone advise where the manuals are if any for the longitude please?

If you go to Working Title’s discord server, you will find it under WT_News and it is the Operator’s Guide. Hope that helps…

1 Like

Cessna Citation Model 700 Longitude Operator's Guide

1 Like

Good checklist in the last 10 pages. Can’t wait to finally try this plane.

1 Like