[OFFICIAL] Screenshot Social Feature Thread 3 (Please read post for rules)

Bogotà

2 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Linzhi china

2 Likes

Pitts flying low, vicinity Phoenix Mesa (KIWA)

1 Like

Split-S, Yament Glacier, Alaska

1 Like

Original image sizes are 7680 x 4108 (forum automatically downscales), image displayed via Imgur link.

Ready for departure? Catalina Island, USA

Vintage Vibes, Wisconsin, USA

Parked for the night, Florida, USA

Waiting to load up, Toronto , Canada

9 Likes

BAE:

A320 - Lake Burragorang seen through window:

737-700, depart Melbourne:

Lake Burragorang again, this should be near Picton (south of Sydney):

Making the turn to get into the pattern for RWY34L Sydney Airport:

The BBJ demonstrator:

Last one, Cime de la Bonette in France, 2850m above sea level:

I’ve ridden up and down that on a bicycle. This isn’t super screenshot quality as the road and mountain isn’t really modeled to ultra detail, but it was amazing to be able to see it there. I went north from Nice, flew over Saint-Étienne-de-Tinée and followed the road out of the village. It was unmistakable as I flew closer to it, you can see the loop at the top which is where the maximum height is, and the shortcut U-Turn which takes you down to Saint-Étienne-de-Tinée.

In real life it’s a bit of a patchy road when you get lower down, but up the top it is very fast.

Computer is Mac Pro 2019 (aka MP7,1), Xeon W3245, Radeon Pro W6800X 32GB MPX module, 48GB DDR4 2933mhz RAM. Windows 11 Pro for Workstations on 1TB NVME.

These are all using SU10 in DX12 mode. It runs great on this machine - I’m amazed. I do use this machine for work but I wondered how it would go running WIndows and FS2020. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

KSEE

KSBA

Rio

5 Likes

With the sale going on right now, I treated myself with a spitfire and had to celebrate that :wink:

Guilin, China

6 Likes

and 275,000ft and Mach 10.0 :slight_smile:

Bumped into an invisible ceiling.

5 Likes

Blackbushe EGLK

California

New Zealand

8 Likes

Circular Quay, the classic AMP building, if you look closely enough even Australian Club is there too.

Centrepoint tower

Barangaroo, Crown Sydney, also Macquarie Bank Building (the one with the lattice like exterior)

Sydney

Port Botany in background, taxi to runway 34R, flight path YSSY DCT ENTRA Y245 BANDA H185 GOMOL DCT YBBN

Looking towards RWY34L. In real life I’ve been in a helicopter hovering in between these two runways, then chased a 767 freighter down the runway as it took off. Pretty great photos of that. :slight_smile:

Sydney CBD in the background, Central Sydney Terminal train station also visible along with Australian Technology Park at Eveleigh. Anzac Bridge also there.

Fall City (1WA6)

Arkaroola, AU

KSEE

2 Likes

World Tour [Denmark]

5 Likes

Pitts at KAFF airport 2 AM, Colorado Springs

1 Like

Oops for the traffic: :wink:

Departing from Melbourne with the 737-7DT A36-001, now wearing the 100 years RAAF logo (they have a pretty good historical website about that).

Even the elevator to the old (now closed) observation deck works here.

1 Like