[OFFICIAL] Screenshot Website Feature Thread (Please read post for rules)

2 Likes

“I wandered lonely as a Cloud
That floats on high o’er Vales and Hills”
William Wordsworth

2 Likes

Stormy approach into St. Maarten TNCM

5 Likes

@rozellespi, I wasn’t. I figure we can get on a chatroom in my Discord server and figure out what sounds fun, and change it as often as we like. And you can tell/show me all about that F15 to see if I want one!

No rules, just right. I think I’ve heard that before.

1 Like

Uploading: WUpdate-03.jpg…

3 Likes

Leaving Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali…Moon on Horizon

5 Likes

Some fanscinating scenery on the West Coast of South Africa, Namibia and Angola

4 Likes

@rozellespi, Mickey, I tried sending you a PM, but you’ve got your profile locked down harder than Ft. Knox, so I guess you’re going to have to PM me… Please do when you get a chance so we can setup a time to go flying!

1 Like

C152 at inappropriate altitude :kissing_cat: near windmills at the Maasvlakte POI, Rotterdam

3 Likes

@ArcanePython931 LOL, I was about to say… Those things will kill even small birds (the ones with feathers that fly under their own power), I can’t imagine what they might do to a 152! And if you manage to live through it, yer going to jail. Well, in real life you would be, anyway.

:joy:

1 Like

Hmmm…didn’t realize that. Checking😯

Thx for your concern @KevyKevTPA , I survived. I played with that. They turn slow… count approach and adjust aeleron a bit… some roll reduces the risk of colision, these things are 150m wide and 200m apart for safety… but it is difficult to find that middle when you curve in. Above picture was about 100m out, I let her go… here is another angle

1 Like

:upside_down_face: Yikes! Thats close!

1 Like

@ArcanePython931, I’m :100: with @rozellespi: YIKES!!!

In fact, I literally said that in reality as I scrolled down through your pics. If you’re part cat, be careful, because you’ve only got 8 lives left!

Oh, wait, you’re part python. No idea how many lives they have.

2 Likes

Top Rudder + San Fransisco

3 Likes

Leaving Las Vegas

2 Likes

Dusk approaches in the French Alps…

4 Likes

Wrangell, Alaska

3 Likes

Fly over Houston @ 8000ft

5 Likes