Online services are unreachable?

and the Belgium Strike on EBBR :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ikr. It’s so condescending lol.

Asobo fix your game PLEASE !!!

We are monday, 3:38PM in France so it shouldn’t take this long to have an answer from you !

4 Likes

Personally i just LOVE how it pops up every 30 seconds just to make sure you really know, they are offline. Its so useful! Also the way its discrete and non-invasive… Just a tiny little popup in the middle of the screen in white and red… Perfect!

7 Likes

Having the same issue. The servers are clearly down; it is a little frustrating that their status says they are not.

sick of this buggy sim

3 Likes

Same is happening here, in the Washington DC region. I tried switching to offline mode but it won’t render all of the airport details.

2 Likes

Same here in UK. Sometimes this thing is a joke.

3 Likes

Same here!

Same here, Brazil.

Same here in Atlanta.

Dont get me started :joy:

I’m here twiddling thumbs in Manchester, UK btw :slight_smile:

Puff… Prepare for another ton of “Checking for updates” loading screen loops. And we still have 2 months up to next update :laughing: This summer is going to be interesting.

Cheers

2 Likes

was about to start a flight whilst reading in an electrical troubleshooting book; looks like something else needs troubleshooting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same in southern Germany

Same here! It was driving me crazy!

Did somebody say something about “involuntary servitude”? Those boys at MS/ABOSO just making sure we know who’s boss.

some of you are so negative. its pretty sad. Yeah it sucks/annoying but being dramatic over this really shows you something…

1 Like

Same here in London UK