• Increased charts zoom level
  • Added a message if we canā€™t get the Navigraph QrCode
  • Added TOD Map field
  • bugfix: bad VOR name in VOR info page
  • bugfix: Map display error on airspaces and roads
  • bugfix: VSR Map field was empty

reload it from https://pms50.com/

8 Likes

And the good news keeps coming. Well done Scorpion!

1 Like

Outstanding Sirā€¦Thanks

This is a hard one to diagnoseā€¦ I sometimes get CTDs with flying the JF Arrow with GTN750. Not sure if itā€™s an Arrow thing or a GTN750 thing. But they come out of nowhere, it seems. Just today I had one in cruiseā€¦ I was actually taking a nap, so not touching anything, I heard a sound go out, stutter, then silence. It was just a crash that I canā€™t really explain. This only really happens on the JF Arrow since otherwise my sim is stable as a rock. Soā€¦ not sure what can be causing this. The only three variables are Arrow, 750, and Navigraph. But it doesnā€™t happen all the time, just sometimes, so itā€™s even harder to figure out whatā€™s going on.

Iā€™ve been doing some tests with the Arrow. I was getting crashes probably 1 in every 3 flights. I have since removed both the 530, and 750, and Iā€™ve not had a single crash in about 4 days now.

Thatā€™s interesting to me. There MAY be something with the 750. Because I use the 530 with a bunch of other things and I havenā€™t had those crash. But the 750 is used with the Arrow only, so maybe thatā€™s the X-Factor here. I MAY have to do some testing and remove the 750 for a bitā€¦ BUT ONLY FOR A BIT, DAMNIT!!! :wink:

I was getting those types of crashes before the 750 was even released.

Iā€™m continuing to fly without either of these mods to establish a baseline. Currently I have not had a single crash in about 4-5 days, which is unheard of for me. :wink:

Iā€™ve had some similar crashes, but Iā€™ve also had problem-free flights. Iā€™m still on the 750 versions (basic and premium) right before this latest one.

I have virtually lived in the Arrow since release and canā€™t say that I have had any noticeable issues at all with either the 750, or the aircraft itself and go to the sim with confidence of landing at the far end.

1 Like

How do I get the 750 to load in to the Arrow by JF?

You download 750, then use Arrowā€™s EFB to change the avionics package to it.

I am also experiencing the same behavior. I also believe that it may somehow may be related to the GTN750 because I am pretty sure that it did not happen before I added that mod. It will take more time for further investigation but I am relieved to see that others have seen this strange behavior.

Well, itā€™s either the mod or the new Arrow update. Cause they happened at the same time for me. I flew the Arrow A LOT before that. Never had any crashes. That started pretty much when I updated the Arrow and put the 750 in.

I suspect the 530 actually, but Iā€™ve never used the 750 without the 530 mod also installed.

When Iā€™ve accrued perhaps a week or mores flights without any CTDs at all, I will consider that my stable baseline.

I will then reintroduce the 750 only for a week, then the 530 the week after. Because of the randomness of these crashes, I have to test over long periods of time. A single flight or three is not enough.

If you look at the thread about CTDs without error messages, all of mine were the ā€œ0xc0000005ā€ ones. All of that has stopped with the removal of these mods.

It doesnā€™t have the 750 in the efb option

Then you donā€™t have the mod installed correctly. Check the folder structure.

There should be a manifest, and layout file in the root of the mod folder.

I also experience crashes with GTN750 and Arrow, pretty much 80% of all the flights. I do not get any crashes with other planes. So I stopped using gnt750 and use gns530, which works perfect with the Arrow.

1 Like

Did you have both mods, or only one?

I have both. Only the basic GTN750