PMS50 GTN750 Project

NEW GTN 750 RELEASE V2.0.29

See https://pms50.com/

• Group and checklist names are now limited to 30 characters.
  • Added the checklists page in the map fields options.
  • Added a checklist remote repository (import from PMS50).
  • Importing a checklist now updates it in all the cockpit’s GPS (650, 750 or Panel).
3 Likes

Does the 750 know a different import.json file for different AC. If I have a .json for the PA28 and one for the PA28 turbo do I name them Import.json?

The checklists are saved in the sim after import. Saving is made by aircraft ATC name so the GTN750 is able to distinguish saved checklists following the aircraft.
The import.json file is used for importation only. The import process than saves the checklists to the sim. After that, the GTN750 uses the saved checklists.
Unfortunatly PA28 and PA28 turbo have exactly the same ATC name (ARROW) so it’s not possible to distinguish their checklists. If you have different checklists for these aircrafts, you must copy the one you want to use as import.json and import it when flying the corresponding aircraft.
The best is to have a common checklists for all the ARROWs (maybe use different groups) so you will have to do the import only one time.

Well explained. Thank You I will keep puggin…
Tom

If you have separate checklists for PA28 and PA28 Turbo, you can submit them to us so we’ll add them in our remote repository. In this will way it will be very easy to choose your checklist from the aircraft with the new “import from PMS50” button (no need to manage files).

2 Likes

Not bad this new feature. Waiting for the C208 Gran caravan.

2 Likes

Don’t hesitate to submit your own checklists on our discord.
The checklist format (json) is described in the documentation. If you are not familiar with json format, you can also use the checklist maker made by icebird4all. From the maker page, press the help button to get the syntax.

We published a G1000 replacement Mod for the Kodiak.
see on Aircrafts
Don’t forget to uninstall the WT G1000 Nxi if you want to use the GTN750 in a G1000 aircraft.

6 Likes

There has been another update to version 2.0.31 on their homepage.

GPS for MSFS2020 (pms50.com)

Changelog:
v2.0.31

• Bugfix: World map flight plan cleaning issue at startup that may result in a bad flight plan.

v2.0.30

• Bugfix: Checklist remote import not working for some aircrafts.
1 Like

NEW GTN 750 RELEASE V2.1.0

See https://pms50.com/

The main change in this version is the WT G1000 Nxi compatibility.

MANY THANKS to the WT team for their great SDK and their help in this project.

Only the GTN750 toolbar panel version is compatible. If you fly with the G1000 Nxi, don’t install our dedicated G1000 package for your aircraft. Use the toolbar panel GTN750 instead.

This is an experimental feature and we don’t provide any official support for it.
However, you can discuss about it on our dedicated discord channel GTN750.

Currently the flight plan is synchronized but the map still displays straight lines from waypoint to waypoint. For some procedures and hold legs, the aircraft may leave the GTN750 displayed magenta line. For these legs, just look at the Nxi map for the exact flight plan path.

11 Likes

Wondering if there has been, or will be a “fix” for using AT&T email for purchase and/or registration. I’m too old to add yet another account to keep track of my online purchases… and such.

Unfortunately not. Bellsouth.net, att.net and sbcglobal.net are rejecting all our transactional emails. You should not use them to create your account.
We are sorry but we can’t do anything on our side. We have requested them for this issue but with no success. We are not alone in this case.

1 Like

Hey man I want to thank you for your help with my two community folder issue. I got the problem solved now and the GTN 750 is showing. Thanks again and hopefully, after I checked the free version, I will get the payware.

1 Like

You should be able to make a Free Gmail email account, and use that ?

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply. I’ll figure something out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Currently, the Nxi v 0.10.1 has a small issue when updating a sim variable that gives the distance to the next waypoint.
There is a consequence in the GTN750 that produces some bad distances.
We made a patch (as package) of the G1000 Nxi that fixes this issue.
Just install it in the community folder if you are using the GTN750 toolbar panel with the Nxi.
DON’T FORGET TO REMOVE IT WHEN THE NEXT WT G1000 NXI IS AVAILABLE.

The patch is available on our Discord server (GTN750).

Is there a way or a workaround to have the GTN loading by default in the C337 rather than using the tablet each time ?

1 Like

You should request that to Carenado. It’s up to them.

1 Like

Suffice to say that it will never happen… :frowning_face:

1 Like

Then, Suffice to say that that something else that will never happen… me buying a Carenado Plane
(not that anyone, including Carenado , cares )

1 Like