[POLL] Which MSFS feature are you looking forward to?

No - default 737 Max ASOBO.

That won’t really be happening though. MSFS has agreements in place with PMDG. In addition, they are not dedicated to providing in depth aircraft solutions, so you can expect the same level of “study level” as the default a320.

I vote: Improved Systems/Flight Model

1 Like

Just because PMDG is going to release a 737 Max, doesn’t mean Asobo can’t too.

But, you’re definitely right on the other point. It will have exactly the same functionality as the current A320, and, while they may add a few more details to the systems, that’s the way it’s gonna stay. They have said over and over and over again they have zero interest in doing ANY study level aircraft. They see that as the job of 3rd Party developers.

Asobo said they see their job as to create the world in which to fly, some fun planes for beginners to get to fly, and the system and tools for other people to extend the platform. They also for some reason want to hold on to the weather, and they want to showcase Microsoft Technologies, like Azure and Bing Maps, (and I imagine they see weather depiction as another technology to exploit and show off for Microsoft).

Roger that!

My vote is to just fix what already exists, mainly the unreliable autopilot and ATC

1 Like

Multi - Monitor
ATIS and ATC phraseology and general improvements
Improved Taxiway Signs

1 Like

DirectX 12
Improved Systems/Flight Model

1 Like

Shared cockpit

ATC tower view and controller option

1 Like

Fix the co-pilot, PLEASE. Nine times out of ten it flies the wrong way, can’t hit the approach, and when it does it’s either too low/slow and crashes or two fast/high and ignores runways altogether. Trying to learn this game, but until my joystick arrives keyboard is worthless – too twitchy and inconsistently sensitive; so, co-pilot would be nice, but OH NO – it’s an even worse pilot than me. So – NO TO ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES ON THIS LIST – just make the basic stuff function. PLEASE.

This poll is about Features you are looking forward to- not CTD, bugs, etc.

There other topics about CTD’s and bugs.

Please stay on topic.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: lol heh

Done, done, and done! Thanks for voting :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Multi - Monitor

1 Like

Roger! If your looking for an improved flight model/systems for the a320, try and look up the a32nx flybywire, a great mod which will SOON implement a custom FBW and AP, which is amaaaazing!! WIP though so not there yet

1 Like

Hey! Shared cockpit already exists as a mod actually! Feel free to try it out here :slight_smile: Sequal32/yourcontrols: Shared cockpit for Microsoft Flight Simulator. (github.com)

Improved Systems/Flight Model

1 Like

1 Native VR
2 Better flight model
3 Roads and rivers keeping horizontal cross section along the sides of the mountains
4 Chase camera as in XP
5 Runway lights off during the day
6 Better runway light model (not just a ball)
7 Runways not following the terrain, but with their own model leaning on the ground

1 Like

Smoke when touching the tires (we already had it with FSX and FS 2004) and from cooling towers and chimneys from industry

:+1: Will add it to the vote, thanks!

1 Like