[Polls] Sim Update 12 (1.31.22.0) Discussion

No update for Beta users - the version number is the same.

18 Likes

So, on steam, do we have to leave the beta channel or should we stay?

When will more WASM aircraft be available to Xbox users?

3 Likes

will depend on the respective 3rd party developers. Might take some time.

This is entirely up to you. If you remain in the beta, you will be automatically enrolled in the next beta test with no further action required. If you leave the beta, then you will not automatically join the next beta. In either case, you will remain on the current live build (SU12 1.31.22.0) in the meantime.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

3 Likes

Many Many thanks for that ā€“ I completely missed that crucial information :sunglasses:

I can waitā€¦ ā€œMSFS was not built is a dayā€ (week, month or year)

===
Actually, one (I donā€™t NEED to know) bit of technical information I would be interested in is :

ā€œHow long would it take to do a full re-buildā€ of MSFS ? :nerd_face:

I was wondering as well, tks for your answer, I had the 1.31.22.0 since around one hour and a half, no issue to download it, only a few amount of datas maybe because of the fact that I was already in BETA so it seems that I donā€™t have to update World Updatesā€¦ is that correct?

1 Like

Hmmm, if the apparent issues for beta members, when previous betas have been sent live, have been solved, then getting involved in future betas has suddenly become far more attractive. :wink:

This is the first time Iā€™ve ever had slow speeds in the Content Manager, and Iā€™ve always updated immediately upon release.

The Main update was flying, but content manager dragged and took about 15 minutes.

1 Like

WASM Preparation for Sim Update 12 - #4 there is a topic about wasm and xboxā€¦ but I guess people will have to be a bit more patient to epect to see aircraft using wasm on xbox

1 Like

Xbox user, downloaded updateā€¦ As of now dealing with a hang in title loading screenā€¦ NEW ACTIVITY load screen. 5 mins

3 Likes

Confirming the correct SDK version number is 0.21.0.

2 Likes

Iā€™m outside Boston on the East Coast, Xfinity GB connection, and Iā€™ve got incredible download speeds. I didnā€™t have time to read all the release notes, only took between 5 and 10 minutes for the main update, and not much longer for the 19 Content manager updates Iā€™m doing. Nice work on your servers from my end Microsoft!

Sadly, I have to leave in a couple of hours to fly to Florida for the next couple of days :cry:

I found it in settings and select auto hide

1 Like

Sadly ?

I would, say ā€œLucky youā€ ā€¦ unless you are thinking about the Avgas bill !!

If you plan to re-fuel on your way, at say KMTN, Iā€™ll buy you a coffee.

3 Likes

Itā€™s for work, in the middle of farm country, with the excitement in the area being pretty much cows and a Cracker Barrelā€¦ :confused: And my company doesnā€™t let us download from the Microsoft store without permissionā€¦ ā€œUmm, can I load MSFS on my work laptop, cause, for workā€¦?ā€ :slight_smile:

1 Like

sometimes the speed go up,so 3 from 9.97 GB down now,download speed is the slowest i ever see for this updatesā€¦

I clicked on update and set the path to my C:MSFS folder and it removed all my files from my drive grrrr! 162gb install for me :scream: at least I will have a fresh installā€¦

1 Like

PMDG released their SU12 update

2 Likes

It looks like the DC-3 aux tanks are still not working.