Post your sunrise

HAHAH, you know the Sim is getting good, when it sometimes is hard to tell the difference… :slight_smile: Maybe in another 10 years, we’ll be living in the Matrix, if we aren’t already…

1 Like

Yeah I hope so but saying that one flight with out a ctd would be good at the moment

GeeBee landed at Miami Intl

6 Likes

I have a thought… I only run FS on my system, no other software (other than Office) is installed and I don’t have any CTDs… So… What else do you have running on your system? Other games or such? Steam installed? Perhaps, its some conflict between FS and another program.

Also what do you have in your community folder?

Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg

14 Likes

15 Likes

Ooh, that’s really nice!

1 Like

Hi ToonSoldier91
Do you by any chance have EGNT airport installed by Orbx?
( I have a problem at Gate 3, keep getting sent there upon landing.
And the Baggage vehicle does cartwheels due to the number of
trolleys in the bay )

7 Likes

Another scorching day arises… KSEE

6 Likes

Kitfox STI, vicinity Delaware memorial bridge 7AM

4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Shinob Kibe, Washington, Utah

11 Likes

Lots of great shots in this thread!

As I was scrolling through, I came to the realization that after a few hundred hours of flying, I don’t think I have a single sunrise screenshot or possibly even a sunrise flight that I’ve completed!

I am always using live weather and real time when flying and because of my schedule, it’s always during afternoon/evening hours or during the dark night hours. I’ve got tons of sunsets… I think it’s time to try to get a sunrise flight in :joy:

5 Likes

7 Likes

The desert near Colorado City, Utah.

7 Likes

Mines on the Xbox mate only game I play is flight sim but do have some installed anything over a few hours and boom crashes just after landing and doesn’t register

No mate no content on Xbox for egnt they wanna hurry up though the standard one is very poor

Soggy weather breaking up on a somber London morning

2 Likes