Ahhh hurray, we’re up again

Blériot XI. beach of Ameland, The Netherlands

5 Likes

C152, near Schloss Neuschwanstein POI

4 Likes

Cessna L19 Galapagos Islands, near Isabela Airport

2 Likes

Love that shot @Shep0629!

Here is the one I’ve posted in a prior Weekly dev update screenshot challenge: Montreal after the snow storm

5 Likes

Quiberon LFEQ (FSDreamteam)

3 Likes

4 Likes

@CptLucky8 Is that the plane with the dog?

No, it’s the plane without any RXP GTN nor any RXP GNS :rofl:
Please vote to open up communications with RXP.. - Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) - The AVSIM Community

Sunset flying over the Yakima valley in Washington state, USA.

5 Likes

The dog is in the cockpit of Edgley Optica… use the switch to see it (I prefer that switch be OFF :smile_cat: )

Aircraft is beautiful…

6 Likes

8 Likes

@ArcanePython931, you are absolutely correct, and I have that plane, and for VR sightseeing, it’s a great one to have in your hanger.

IRL there’s only ONE airworthy example remaining, and it belongs to the company who made them all. The never made that many, but all but the one was lost to an arson fire a few years back. Last I knew, the entire company, plus the IP, and maybe even the manufacturing facility was for sale, if anyone is looking for a business opportunity.

While I am looking for a business opportunity, mine is going to be 3d printing, especially parts for flightsim gear like the bravo TQS. Flap detents, throttles, that sort of stuff. But I’ll have more on that (assuming such a thing is allowed here) at a later date. Very soon, but later.

But back to the Edgely Optica, for those interested, it’s available for the low, low price of FREE here.

1 Like

Remarkable, they did not proceed RL development ? it’s a great futuristic design… when I downloaded it (same link) I assumed it wouldn’t really fly… this weird back/tail if the aircraft does not match the flight model in MSFS. But when I got it up, it felt like an ICON-A5, far more agile than I expected it to be. You can always dress a whale to fly in MSFS, of course… anyway… nice to hear that it really exists !

@ArcanePython931 are you going to buy the company? I hope you do, but I will expect a major discount on a RL version of this aircraft. For personal use, of course.

1 Like

Well I’d like to have it… :face_with_monocle: nice to put on my superyacht helicopter deck. Just to show it out in Cannes :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

OK, I’ve been talking far too much, and not posting sunset shots, so here’s one I thought was a good one.

This is called “A CRJ at the end of a hard workday…”

EDIT: Man, they compress the hell out of these things, it looks SOOOO much better uncompressed. :cry:

4 Likes

Join in… show off the sunset reflections on Edgley Optica :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sunset in Bermuda.

5 Likes

Here’s another one. I have dozens, maybe even hundreds more. (I’m sure everybody is just thrilled to hear that LOL…)

4 Likes