q&a 28 october twich on yt 5 november :-1: :-1:
q&a from 25 november twich on yt on 3 december :-1: :-1:
q&a from 27 January twich on yt on 29 January :-1:
q&a 10 March twich on yt 12 March :-1:
q&a 13 April twich sur yt 20 April :stuck_out_tongue: :grin: :-1: :-1:

1 Like

@coppersens

Ref SDK Q&A

:Any plans to access weather information in WASM to show METAR/ATIS for airports while inflight?

GREAT QUESTION. Hopefully that Metar/Atis information could even be accessed via JS,

2 Likes

Q&A SDK live Twich with ASOBO/ MS on 21 April 2021in encoding for YT :smiley:
Soon available with subtitle

1 Like

I tried to ask it multiple times but it was overlooked I guess.
Would have loved to hear their opinion on this topic since without it, flight planning currently is a hit or miss.

Itโ€™s already up on the official MSFS channel.

Hi,
Which one are you talking about?
the Q&A of 13 April? yes, it was put in before yesterday!
but with no subtitle and a very low volume.

1 Like

itโ€™s good, itโ€™s available !

Thank you for that โ€ฆ I would have asked as well, but could not watch the Stream โ€œliveโ€.

(-- rest of this post deleted --why bother โ€” obviously Correct ATIS reporting of the weather in the sim (even if that weather does not match the LIVE weather, or even what is entered by the use as desired Sim weather) โ€“ is of little interest to the Majority of MSFS users, as that majority now, only seem to be interested in FPS and Eye Candy details.

I think youโ€™re wrong here. And there are plenty threads about wrong ATIS, missing weather access etc.

My guess is that Asobo currently has no easy way to generate this data since the sim generates it on the fly. Itโ€™s not some static info but itโ€™s always moving, transitioning etc. You can see that even in the fact that the wind data shown on the World Map sometimes doesnโ€™t match the conditions when you spawn.

What discouraged me was the Dev Q&A where talking about 3 cloud layers in ATIS did sound like they heard about it for the first time.

But well, we will see, maybe one day they will decide to put effort into it.

Yes, but so few Votes to get it fixed โ€ฆ

ie

1 Like

@N6722C
@Coppersens
Hello pilot friends,
I was looking at your discussion, your debate is interesting, but it was not really the purpose of this topic, to debate on the Q&A, but to know why the transfer between the live twich and the setting on line on YT was this long. I posted the videos Q&A, but it is those put on line on my channel YT with subtitle for lack of having them on the official channel with subtitle for those who need it
and on this topic, your comments will have little view :relieved:

i hope you stream the tonight twitch ยง thx for thatโ€ฆ

YEP, it is planned :slightly_smiling_face:

cool, you the best ! ah ah

1 Like

if I am not mistaken channel it is cancelled โ€ฆ

MODERATOR EDIT:
I think I see itโ€™s the 26th but nowโ€ฆ

je crois voir que cโ€™est le 26 mais maintenantโ€ฆ

26 maiโ€ฆmay 26

Q&A with subtitle will be available at noon
Sorry, i Had a little problรจm with the substiles, rescheduled it for 4:00 pm franchement time

1 Like

What Bing is to Google is what Twitch is to Youtube

1 Like

Eureka, itโ€™s ok
Q&A 26 may with subsitle