Way to make ground services to not leave until I tell them to?

So, is there a way in the files or anything else to have the catering and baggage stay until I tell it to and not leave on its own? Thanks!

(I am willing to edit files as well by the way.)

There is this mod that already changed the timing for the ramp stairs. It still doesn’t help you with the catering and baggage as of yet, but if there’s one thing that can make it possible is if they update this mod to make them both stay the same way as the stairs.

Yeah, I know of that app and use it. But I can’t find anything about the baggage or catering

Also I don’t want to make a whole new topic for this, but does anyone know how to pan the camera when in wing views which seem to be locked? Thanks!

I believe GSX is being created for MSFS2020 as it was for previous sims. This should address your concerns

With the A32nx FBW mod you can control fuel truck, baggage, catering, push back via the built in iPad (EFB).

Yes, but does it keep them there until I want them to go? I thought it wouldn’t!

Don’t get me wrong but in real operation, we don’t decide when they leave. They do their jobs and go ASAP so they go to the next one or have a break.

If you are willing to make screenshot and video, just use a replay mod.

1 Like

Alright well thanks!

Also does anyone know the question that I asked as well?

Yes as far as I remember (but I didnt pay that much attention, just know that you have buttons to call and send them away… if they leave when done, I dont know… you would have to try it).

It’s not just the wing views that are locked like this - the instrument views (Cntrl-1 etc) used to be OK, but in the last update they removed the ability to pan using the mouse. Goodness knows why!

You don’t say what you use to pan - the top-hat on the joystick does seem to coarsely work for the instrument views (providing the key bindings are set), so you might like to try this if you haven’t already, or try some key-bindings on the keyboard.

Unfortunately there are many quirks like this that they have set or they change at random, and don’t seem to worry about what users really want. This does seem to be a problem with MS in many areas (e.g. Windows 8), and it seems to have rubbed off on Asobo. I’ve logged a bug on Zendesk for the instument views, but have little hope it will be fixed.

1 Like